Stash Raid -- CODE 99

Old August 17th 03, 05:42 AM
Sharon Harper

Default Stash Raid -- CODE 99

Here I come! Weeeee - don't take all those blues! Hey that green one is
mine - Give it BACK Elena, Back I said!! Yowch - watch the FQ Flinging -
those things can hurt!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU) (Ducking and running - with an
armful of purple!)
"Jedi Nein" wrote in message
om...
Quilt Police requests code 99. Officer needs backup (trucks, trailers,
and large SUVs). Stash Raid in progress.

Red-Headed Wonder

Old August 17th 03, 06:56 AM
Dawn in Alberta

Sneaking in, wearing black as to blend in with the shadows, and stealthily
sneaks out with a few yellows and oranges. And no one saw me do it either.

But I then show up with flashlight in hand to catch all other shadow
sneakers lol.

Dawn
--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy

Old August 17th 03, 01:50 PM
Polly Esther

Staggering and stumbling under a heavy load, I am the one bringing in a
huge, lumpy bag. This seems like a wonderful opportunity to sneak my UFOs
into the aforementioned stash. She'll never notice what made it grow. Polly

. ca...

Old August 17th 03, 06:29 PM
Butterfly

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!
She is the ONLY one that said she was BRINGINGINGING
ME sumpin........

If'n I would have KNOWN you'all were coming I would have made MORE
Strawberry Shortcakes and popped more Steaks on the BBQ
Nicest darn Stash Raid I ever heard of....and you were kind enuf NOT to
touch those that were marked with names of certain projects.

AND I have acquired a FQ of GREEN, one with Butterflies, one with teeny
tiny hearts and one NICE cut of SouthWest design.
Butterfly the Raided

Roberta Zollner wrote:
If you're aiming to get rid of UFOs, just send them over to me, darlin'. I
promise to finish them and find them good homes, profits to support charity
projects for women and children in developing countries.
Roberta in D

"Polly Esther" wrote in message

Staggering and stumbling under a heavy load, I am the one bringing in a
huge, lumpy bag. This seems like a wonderful opportunity to sneak my UFOs
into the aforementioned stash. She'll never notice what made it grow.

Polly

Dawn in Alberta wrote in message
w.ca...

Sneaking in, wearing black as to blend in with the shadows, and

stealthily

sneaks out with a few yellows and oranges. And no one saw me do it

either.

But I then show up with flashlight in hand to catch all other shadow
sneakers lol.

Dawn
--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy
Remove the NOSpam to reply

e.com...

Old August 17th 03, 09:39 PM
Ginger in CA

Yes, but you didn't tell about the stuff that got away...Ooops, maybe
we weren't supposed to let that out of the bag....uh, it was the heat
of the area that made those fabrics disappear...yeah, that's it....the
heat...you know, that dry Bfield heat, things just disappear.....poof!

Ginger in CA
trying to figure out how to make Butterfly think we didn't get
anything.....

Old August 17th 03, 09:57 PM
Butterfly

I'm still puzzled over that Red-Headed Wonder. She sure mesmerized my
Stash Guards!!!!!!!
Even took the QI in.......
Butterfly (gonna put up a HUGE sign on the Front Door--
NO RED HEADS ALLOWED)

Old August 17th 03, 10:01 PM
Butterfly

Yeah, Yeah........blame it on the Heat
YOU were a part of this??????????

Butterfly (Got away-------OFF to check the REST of my Stash)

Old August 17th 03, 10:11 PM
Dawn in Alberta

Uhoh does this also include the artificial redheads to ? if it does, does
it mean I have to return what I raided during the stash raid ? Ahhhhhh
nuts

Dawn

Old August 17th 03, 10:40 PM
Butterfly

Must be 'fess up time.....
and just WHAT happened to be falling your way during this auspicious
occasion?

Butterfly (they said RED-HEAD--didn't say if it was genuine, bottled, or
a wig)