Pics of sewing room

Old August 24th 04, 04:17 AM
KathyB in West Oz

Default Pics of sewing room

My DDDH ( he is precious) has just had my new sewing room built. I had
decided to move my existing sewing space into one of the spare bedrooms for
a bit more room, but he suggested we by a donga* and make into a sewing
room.

Explanation: A "donga" is a 40 foot x 10 foot room on skids used, usually,
in the mining industry for on-site accommodation for the workers.

Anyway, DDDH decided that we should attach the new room to the existing
sewing room thus giving access from the house instead of it being separate.
Hence I now have a 55'-60' long "Studio". Have uploaded the pics of the
progress to finish but unfortunately I haven't had time to put them into the
correct order. (you can't have everything (BG)) - too busy getting my new
room in order.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51

--
Kathy B in West Oz (Sorry ladies, I do NOT lend him out - he is far too
precious for that)

Old August 24th 04, 05:50 AM
KathyB in West Oz

One of my requests was "plenty of light"

--
Kathy B in West Oz

Old August 24th 04, 06:49 AM
Irrational Number

KathyB in West Oz wrote:
My DDDH ( he is precious) has just had my new sewing room built.

Wow, I am SO JEALOUS! It looks like a
fabulous space! (My "sewing room" looks
suspiciously like my dining room...)

-- Anita --

Old August 24th 04, 07:55 AM
Patti

What a great place, Kathy!
Lucky you - hope you have great times in there.
..
In article , KathyB in West Oz
writes
[...]

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 24th 04, 07:59 AM
KathyB in West Oz

Actually Anita I feel slightly embarrassed to have such a large sewing room
but I do really love it - I can spread out and don't have to worry about
putting everything away in between projects. Just love having my machines
all (2 + overlocker) set up ready to use.

--
Kathy B in West Oz

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51
"Irrational Number" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Old August 24th 04, 09:31 AM
Kate Dicey

KathyB in West Oz wrote:

My DDDH ( he is precious) has just had my new sewing room built. I had
decided to move my existing sewing space into one of the spare bedrooms for
a bit more room, but he suggested we by a donga* and make into a sewing
room.

Explanation: A "donga" is a 40 foot x 10 foot room on skids used, usually,
in the mining industry for on-site accommodation for the workers.

Anyway, DDDH decided that we should attach the new room to the existing
sewing room thus giving access from the house instead of it being separate.
Hence I now have a 55'-60' long "Studio". Have uploaded the pics of the
progress to finish but unfortunately I haven't had time to put them into the
correct order. (you can't have everything (BG)) - too busy getting my new
room in order.

http://community.webshots.com/user/kazzxie51

Picture me a small greasy green puggle on floor! Well done for
'acquiring' that! Gives me an idea... Hm...

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old August 24th 04, 09:54 AM
Chipper

Wowza! I'm impressed! I think that man deserves a prize! Maybe a quilt of
his very own to cuddle...with you in it, of course.

Very cool!
chipper (that's not a mere 'sewing room', it's an official 'sewing
chamber'...you know, "I shall now retire to my sewing chamber from whence I
shall effortlessly produce stunning works of art".

Old August 24th 04, 11:52 AM
Louise

Just one word: WOW!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 24th 04, 12:11 PM
georg

Now that we know where the stash is, let's plan raid.

Very nice!

-georg