OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

Old May 10th 09, 11:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Default OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

I feel like absolute (insert appropriate expletive).

Been feeling off colour all day, managed to have breakfast
but it payed a return visit early afternoon, at least I managed
to get out of a carpeted room....

I know other people have worse problems, but it's a lousy
way to spend mothers day all the same...

Oh, and sorry for being a stranger for a while, got addicted
to a few facebook games... also had a cold or mild flu just
after easter, and had to make track pants for DS's school
uniform (he requested that I make them, most likely so that
he'd know that they would fit).

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old May 10th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Hope you are feeling better tonight.
Feeling unwell is not too bad but when you chuck it up is darn awful.

Di
Vic

Old May 10th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

DiMa wrote:
Hope you are feeling better tonight.
Feeling unwell is not too bad but when you chuck it up is darn awful.

Feeling a little better this morning, slept on the futon which is
closer to the bathroom just in case... better to be safe than sorry
thankfully I didn't need the bathroom for anything.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old May 11th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

melinda wrote:
I feel like absolute (insert appropriate expletive).

Been feeling off colour all day, managed to have breakfast
but it payed a return visit early afternoon, at least I managed
to get out of a carpeted room....

I know other people have worse problems, but it's a lousy
way to spend mothers day all the same...

Oh, and sorry for being a stranger for a while, got addicted
to a few facebook games... also had a cold or mild flu just
after easter, and had to make track pants for DS's school
uniform (he requested that I make them, most likely so that
he'd know that they would fit).

So sorry Melinda! Feel better soon!

Michelle in NV
Old May 11th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On May 10, 6:48*am, melinda wrote:
I feel like absolute (insert appropriate expletive).

Been feeling off colour all day, managed to have breakfast
but it payed a return visit early afternoon, at least I managed
to get out of a carpeted room....

I know other people have worse problems, but it's a lousy
way to spend mothers day all the same...

Oh, and sorry for being a stranger for a while, got addicted
to a few facebook games... also had a cold or mild flu just
after easter, and had to make track pants for DS's school
uniform (he requested that I make them, most likely so that
he'd know that they would fit).

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Well, we must have been sharing the same basic thing. Actually, I
think mine was a flare-up of the hiatal hernia that I was diagnosed
with....argh. Ate breakfast with the kiddos, then back to
bed...pretty much stayed there all day. Feeling a little better now,
though not 100%. Had a little dinner with the family then back to
bed.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Larisa
Old May 11th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Hope you are back up and about soon.

So which Facebook games have you become captive of?

--
Kate in MI

Old May 11th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Glad to see you back Melinda. And I hope by the time you read this
you're feeling right and fine again.

Sunny
Old May 11th 09, 07:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Kate in MI wrote:
Hope you are back up and about soon.

So which Facebook games have you become captive of?

Mafia Wars, Castle Age, Mouse hunt, Fish wrangler, and Ghost trappers
mostly the first two.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol