OT lame joke

Old March 24th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default OT lame joke

Aging Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly
despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she
would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out
his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart,
since it was badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden
to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly
where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, "Your heart would
be just below your left breast".

Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a
gunshot wound to her knee.
Old March 24th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

"Taria" wrote in message

funny!

.........and now we know why the most sought bra size near retirement
communities is 38Long.

Val

Old March 25th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:58:37 -0500, Taria wrote
(in article ):

Aging Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly
despondent over the recent death of her husband. She decided that she
would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out
his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart,
since it was badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden
to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly
where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, "Your heart would
be just below your left breast".

Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a
gunshot wound to her knee.

Where was the Spew warning?!

Maureen

Old March 25th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT a 'keeper' joke

Taria, that funny story has circulated in my sisterhood for a long time.
When one of us says "how are you?" and the other says " I was just fixing to
shoot myself in the knee" we instantly know that things are not moving along
like she had hoped.
So.
Good morning. How are you? Polly

Old March 25th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Polly Esther wrote:

Taria, that funny story has circulated in my sisterhood for a long time.
When one of us says "how are you?" and the other says " I was just fixing to
shoot myself in the knee" we instantly know that things are not moving along
like she had hoped.
So.
Good morning. How are you? Polly

That is funny Polly. Good morning to you too. I am kind of out of sorts
a bit this morning but not nearly ready to shoot myself in the knee.
Taria
Old March 26th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Taria wrote:
Polly Esther wrote:

Taria, that funny story has circulated in my sisterhood for a long time.
When one of us says "how are you?" and the other says " I was just fixing to
shoot myself in the knee" we instantly know that things are not moving along
like she had hoped.
So.
Good morning. How are you? Polly

That is funny Polly. Good morning to you too. I am kind of out of sorts
a bit this morning but not nearly ready to shoot myself in the knee.
Taria

I'd been feeling out of sorts for a couple of days too, not only
was Jeanne's bad news but a friend of DH's died Monday night as well
(this was expected as a matter of when) but then I've just sat down
and taken the time to watch one of my favourite movies, Ferris Bueller,
and I feel considerably better. I don't enjoy feeling blah, this might
not work for some but this time it worked for me.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Lame joke, but it's a sewing joke: Joy Beeson Sewing 1 March 22nd 07 08:02 AM
OT Lame Joke Kathy Applebaum Quilting 4 November 5th 06 02:43 AM
ot lame joke Taria Quilting 4 March 25th 05 01:52 PM
OT Lame joke Kathy Applebaum Quilting 2 November 12th 04 08:43 PM
OT Lame Joke nana2b Quilting 0 October 31st 03 02:43 PM