I Finished!!!

Old October 6th 03, 03:09 AM
Coleen

Well, I try. :-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...

"Coleen" wrote in message
I volunteered to help her out and takes the blues and purples off her

hands.

Aw, you're so sweet!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 6th 03, 03:12 AM
Coleen

Pat --

Thanks. As soon as I take it to the Indiana/Illinois quilt meet, it is
going right on my bed.

The pattern says to pick five to nine fabrics, but our instructor told us to
only use two colors. I think it would be wonderful to see twelve or so
quilts made from this pattern. Just imagine the wonderful colors and
patterns.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Well, I guess it is okay if you keep this quilt. BUT next one I'm
claiming as mine!
Hidden Wells? Whoa, I know that pattern but had not seen it in
monotone version. Thanks for info. PAT

Old October 6th 03, 02:44 PM
Pat in Virginia

A grand child on the way? Mazel Tov Coleen!
PAT in VA/USA

Coleen wrote:

Wendy --

Wow, those are beautiful. But, I don't think I will be doing one soon.
BUT!!!! I do have to start looking for a baby quilt to make. Just found
out today that I am going to be a Grandma!!!!

Happy Dancing,

Coleen, aka Grandma

Old October 6th 03, 03:27 PM
Medium Gnome

Coleen, that is a beautiful quilt. I don't think I have ever seen this
design.

Yvette

"Coleen" wrote in message
Elena --

Are you here?? Do you still want to post a picture of my quilt?? Sue

took
a very nice picture (thank you again Sue) and will send it to you if she

has
an unspammed address. Thanks.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Shstringfellow" wrote in message
Well, strike that last post- Elena, if you are out there, I tried twice

email the pic to you, but got an "undeliverable" message back. Can you

post
your unspammed email addy?
SueS

Old October 6th 03, 03:59 PM
frood

Congrats! I have lots of practice making those! (babies and quilts!)

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Coleen" wrote in message
Wendy --

Wow, those are beautiful. But, I don't think I will be doing one soon.
BUT!!!! I do have to start looking for a baby quilt to make. Just found
out today that I am going to be a Grandma!!!!

Happy Dancing,

Coleen, aka Grandma

"frood" wrote in message
Baltimore Album is (to this non-applique-er) a highly complicated and
painstakingly detailed applique quilt, only accomplished by

highly-skilled
and completely nutzo quilters! See examples:
http://www.tfaoi.com/aa/2aa/2aa561.htm

My first (and second and third) quilts were squares, tied, not quilted.

Not
fancy, no secondary patterns, not nearly as sophisticated as your first
quilt. I still haven't done anything that appears as complicated as

yours!

Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Coleen" wrote in message
Wendy --

Lol, thanks. I have already done an encore -- a tumbling block done

in
blues and whites (of course, lol). Now you will have to explain to

this
inexperienced quilter what a Baltimore Album is.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old October 6th 03, 08:18 PM
TerriLee in WA

Incredible!! And you say it's your first?!! Now I'm embarassed to show
mine. Guess I don't need to work on the web site after all.

Coleen wrote:

Oh, wait, I think I did it. If this works, you can see my first quilt he

http://community.webshots.com/user/coleenxs

I hope Sue doesn't mind, but this is a picture of my quilt that she took at
our stitching retreat this past weekend.

Hoping this works,

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Coleen" wrote in message
Elena --

Are you here?? Do you still want to post a picture of my quilt?? Sue

took
a very nice picture (thank you again Sue) and will send it to you if she

has
an unspammed address. Thanks.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

"Shstringfellow" wrote in message
Well, strike that last post- Elena, if you are out there, I tried twice

email the pic to you, but got an "undeliverable" message back. Can you

post
your unspammed email addy?
SueS

--
TerriLee Bishop in WA (USA)
(opinions are wholly owned by the author and don't represent anything)
Old October 6th 03, 08:20 PM
TerriLee in WA

Good Heavens. No one like applique that much, do they? Lovely to look
at, but I'd never get any other ones done in my lifetime. Yikes!
TerriLee in WA (state) USA

Old October 7th 03, 03:37 AM
Coleen

Thank you. The second one may be on the way soon too. How will I ever wait
and be able to divide my time between two grandbabies?? LOL.

Old October 7th 03, 03:37 AM
Coleen

Wendy --

Thanks. Funny thing -- I have three children and I am on my third quilt.
LOL.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
(trying to decide on a baby quilt)

Old October 7th 03, 03:39 AM
Coleen

TerriLee --

Yes, my first and no need to be embarrassed -- I had a very nice instructor
and also a wonderful quilting daughter who held my hand the whole way.
Please work on a web site so you can share with us. I am sure your quilt(s)
is/are beautiful.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen