Seascape finished...

Old September 9th 03, 07:00 AM
MerryStahel

Default Seascape finished...

Okay, I got this wild hair and felt the need to do more than the spider quilt
this evening...

I had a Bonnie Kaster pattern, SEASCAPE, from years ago. It was mostly
finished, just needed some machine applique bits and some fun with colored
markers (the details were done with markers).

So I finished it up.

From a distance, it is very pretty. But up close, the markers ran a little bit
and smudged. Also, I've never machine appliqued on this machine and there are
places where that is a little choppy. But like I said - from a distance...

I'll put up a photo of it tomorrow, too.

Merry

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once
http://www.stardancerpress.com/MerryStahel/
http://community.webshots.com/user/merrystahel

Old September 9th 03, 02:40 PM
MerryStahel

Lorraine,

I know, the dreaded C-word. LOL.

Seriously, I want to make a quilt for every member of my family and extended
family, we now number around 40. I've made 5 quilts so far...35 to go!

They may not all get a quilt this Christmas, but eventually...

Old September 9th 03, 02:55 PM
The Brown Family

Oh my, you are ambitious aren't you.......really I think that is wonderful.
I'm sure somewhere in our family tree we must be related somehow, so let's
make that 41 family members shall we. LOL.

Old September 9th 03, 03:11 PM
MerryStahel

I'm sure somewhere in our family tree we must be related somehow, so let's
make that 41 family members shall we. LOL.

You've been talking to LN, haven't ya? LOL

An a scale of 1 -10 - I give you a 10 for an excellent, yea, even subtle beg!

Old September 9th 03, 03:20 PM
Lynne in Toronto

Merry, you're going to have to stop all this finishing. You are putting
the rest of us to shame!

Cheers,

lynne in Toronto

MerryStahel wrote:

Okay, I got this wild hair and felt the need to do more than the spider quilt
this evening...

I had a Bonnie Kaster pattern, SEASCAPE, from years ago. It was mostly
finished, just needed some machine applique bits and some fun with colored
markers (the details were done with markers).

So I finished it up.

From a distance, it is very pretty. But up close, the markers ran a little bit