OT Will be quiet here

Old July 24th 03, 11:47 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default OT Will be quiet here

OT
Due to severe pain in my right wrist, I will be quiet here for
quite awhile. I may post an important question or two but will
not be able to correspond much, if at all. Ditto happy dancing,
and hugs. I'll have to ask you to accept dancing, hugs, and my
sincere thanks ''in my thoughts. I went to doctor today; got
Rx; took Xray; waiting for results, awa physical therapy
appointment. Your good thoughts will be appreciated, so TIA!
PAT in VA/USA
Old July 24th 03, 11:53 PM
frood

Quick! Pat can't defend herself! Let's all talk about her! G

Sending gentle hugs, Pat! Spike and Giles have offered to do patriotic
little jigs for any Happy Dances you need to do.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old July 25th 03, 12:01 AM
DeB Shaw

Ouch!
Take care Pat. We'll keep an eye out for your return.
(((((CyberHugs & Prayers)))))

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

-----

We can make YOU the HERO!
http://www.ProjectRescuers.Com

-----

Old July 25th 03, 12:23 AM
AliceW

Pat, feel better soon. We'll hold down the fort for you.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old July 25th 03, 12:41 AM
SandySmth

Pat,

Good thoughts are being sent your way! I hope your wrist feels better soon.
Also belated congratulations on your 3 years of not smoking!

Sandy
in Chapel Hill, NC

Old July 25th 03, 02:32 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

OT
Due to severe pain in my right wrist, I will be quiet here for
quite awhile. I may post an important question or two but will
not be able to correspond much, if at all. Ditto happy dancing,
and hugs. I'll have to ask you to accept dancing, hugs, and my
sincere thanks ''in my thoughts. I went to doctor today; got
Rx; took Xray; waiting for results, awa physical therapy
appointment. Your good thoughts will be appreciated, so TIA!
PAT in VA/USA

Good thoughts in huge numbers coming your way, Pat. I really hope it's
a minor thing that will be fixed quite soon! We'll miss your posts, but
we won't have to miss you, since you'll be here silently.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster
Old July 25th 03, 05:21 AM
taria

I hope your problem is an easy fix and those docs are
good at what they do. Will keep you in our thoughts
and will miss you.
Taria

Pat in Virginia wrote:

OT
Due to severe pain in my right wrist, I will be quiet here for
quite awhile. I may post an important question or two but will
not be able to correspond much, if at all. Ditto happy dancing,
and hugs. I'll have to ask you to accept dancing, hugs, and my
sincere thanks ''in my thoughts. I went to doctor today; got
Rx; took Xray; waiting for results, awa physical therapy
appointment. Your good thoughts will be appreciated, so TIA!
PAT in VA/USA

--
Please visit my web page at:
http://home1.gte.net/res0yk6g/taria/index.htm

See my Siberian Cat, Lilly, at:
http://home1.gte.net/res0yk6g/lillypage/lillycat.htm
Old July 25th 03, 08:46 AM
Patti

So sorry to hear this, PAT.
I will miss my name buddy a lot. But, if rest is what it takes, then
that's just fine. Can't mess with right wrists. I bet your car knows
its own way to the PT office? Really bad luck. You take care.
..
In article , Pat in Virginia
writes
OT
Due to severe pain in my right wrist, I will be quiet here for
quite awhile. I may post an important question or two but will
not be able to correspond much, if at all. Ditto happy dancing,
and hugs. I'll have to ask you to accept dancing, hugs, and my
sincere thanks ''in my thoughts. I went to doctor today; got
Rx; took Xray; waiting for results, awa physical therapy
appointment. Your good thoughts will be appreciated, so TIA!
PAT in VA/USA

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill