NEW QI

Old January 8th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Default NEW QI

Hi Guys,
Well, we are the proud new Mom & Dad of Ivy, a medium hair tortie
who is about 3 years old. We found out that Bunnie, the calico we had
originally been interested in, did not get along with other kitties.
Ivy *does* like other kitties but isn't too sure about people and is
pretty shy. That's fine with us -- she can take as long as she likes to
get comfy in her new home.
She is currently in the Jack & Jill bathroom between the guest
bedroom and the computer room. Her litter box is in the smaller section
with the sink for the guest bedroom. The kennel we brought her home in
is in the section with the bathtub & toilet along with a nice warm rug,
a big blanket as a nest, food & water. There is a scratching post in
the larger section with the sink for the computer room.
The door to the guest bedroom is closed and a large screen is in
front of the doorway into the computer room. It's set up so that she
can get out if she wants but Cassie can't get in. Cassie actually
already came to have a sniff and say hello. When DH brought Ivy and the
carrier in and set it in the kitchen, Cassie came right in and had a bit
of a sniff and looked in the holes on the side.
Ivy has already come out of the carrier and had a bit of a walkabout
in her new "digs". She was ready to have a look-see out of the screen
but then stopped and slowly went back to her "house" (the carrier). I
looked and saw Cassie walking away so I'm sure that Ivy didn't want to
get up close & personal just yet.
Anywhoo, she's very pretty and I will be posting a photo. In the
meantime, here is her web page set up by the rescue group, Cats In The
Cradle --
http://www.catsinthecradlerescue.org...nimalID=615876
Needless to say, I am happy to have another cat baby QI, especially
one who needs a family who won't rush her to get adjusted. CiaoMeow ^;;^
--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Old January 8th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

OMG Tia Mary -

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new baby and welcome home Ivy...

--
Cindy from MO

Old January 8th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jack Campin - bogus address

Well, we are the proud new Mom & Dad of Ivy, a medium hair tortie who
is about 3 years old. [...]
Anywhoo, she's very pretty and I will be posting a photo. In the
meantime, here is her web page set up by the rescue group, Cats In The
Cradle --
http://www.catsinthecradlerescue.org...nimalID=615876

She's almost a dead ringer for our Chloe - Chloe's grey bits are
slightly lighter. Is she very soft and fluffy too? (If so be warned
that you will be in for years of finding clumps of fawn fluff in
places you never imagined possible).

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old January 8th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
She's almost a dead ringer for our Chloe - Chloe's grey bits are
slightly lighter. Is she very soft and fluffy too? (If so be warned
that you will be in for years of finding clumps of fawn fluff in
places you never imagined possible).

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Yes, she is soft and fluffy and that's one of the reasons I chose her
:-). I am quite experienced in combing & brushing long haired kitties
being as Cassie is a Himalayan!! I find it very relaxing for me AND the
kitty if done properly :-). As for the fluff -- one thing about having
a tortie -- you get to pick BOTH dark & light cat fuzz off of everything
in sight -- LOLOL!

Old January 8th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold[_2_]

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm partial to torties!

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

Old January 8th 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

She looks lovely, Mary. I hope you will all get along just fine, in
time.
..
In message , Tia Mary
writes
[...]
^;;^

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old January 8th 09, 10:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Ivy is so cute - what beautiful eyes.

Welcome Ivy.

Di and Mishka, Cami, LouLou, Monty Man, Winston and Indiana.

Old January 8th 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Tia Mary wrote:
Hi Guys,
Well, we are the proud new Mom & Dad of Ivy, a medium hair tortie who
is about 3 years old.

Pretty Kitty!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 8th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Cradle --http://www.catsinthecradlerescue.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=615876
* * Needless to say, I am happy to have another cat baby QI, especially
one who needs a family who won't rush her to get adjusted. *CiaoMeow ^;;^
--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ * (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at *http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

how awesome Mary! your house is perfect for a shy cat!

Musicmaker