A new week, more designing

Old February 19th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Default A new week, more designing

I'm very gratified by the increase in the number of posts about
what we are doing with our beads. Let's try to keep it up!! I love
hearing what everyone is doing.
Since this is the start of a new week, I owe rec.crafts.beads
another post. I was able to get a lot of designing done last week for
the jewelry party I'm doing this coming Friday. I also think that
knowing I would have to post what I've been doing encouraged me to get
off my butt and design.
Some of the things I've made a rose quartz and silver necklace
and bracelet, two amethyst and silver bracelets, and a set of
Lampwork, turquoise and grey FWP with silver. The lampwork beads I
used a striped turquoise with silver which I bought a long time ago
from Karen Kreider (desertdreameraz).
I admit to being a little nervous about this jewelry party, maybe
because I will only know one person who will be there. Maybe because
it's the first one I've ever done? I'm teaching them how to make
earrings and then showing and selling my other work. I'll let you
know how it goes.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old February 20th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Good luck with the show, Patti!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ups.com...

Old February 20th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Good luck on your jewelry party, Patti. Hope you sell lots and
lots!

Are you going to show any loose components for sale? I figure that some
women might like making the earrings so much, that they'll want to make more
after you have your class. Maybe you could also make up some simple
earring kits to sell? Good luck!
hugs,
Linda
Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
Cat Surgery Fund eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Patti" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]
:
: Patti
: www.pattiwhiteley.com
:

Old February 20th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
tatercat

I've found just being yourself works like a charm. I'm sure you know
to show your love of your designs and be excited.....it's catching!

Thots of many sales.....many contacts...and sales from word of mouth
to you!

Jill Newman
Tatercat Studio

I admit to being a little nervous about this jewelry party, maybe
because I will only know one person who will be there. Maybe because
it's the first one I've ever done? I'm teaching them how to make
earrings and then showing and selling my other work. I'll let you
know how it goes.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

It's Friday! Anyone getting any designing done??? Patti Beads 15 November 27th 06 06:10 PM
designing Addie Otto Needlework 14 August 16th 06 03:38 AM
So...what's everyone designing? Patti Beads 18 January 22nd 06 03:42 AM
My odd way of designing :) Candace Beads 4 May 3rd 04 10:45 PM
Designing your quilts QuiltHappyPat Quilting 35 January 16th 04 04:48 PM