I did it! EQ5

Old October 31st 05, 10:25 PM
C & S

Default I did it! EQ5

Well, I finally ordered EQ 5. Yes sir. DH said "anyone who has
contemplated buying something for 2 years is entitled to just buy it! new
rule" - Hum.... that leaves many possibilities ;o). Now I'm looking to
purchase the Classic appliqué patterns CD-ROM for EQ5 Folk Art. I did a
search and found it on one site but I feel a tad uncomfortable. As anyone
ordered from this person: http://loveofstitches.com/CD-1920-1930.html - the
other option would be to buy directly from EQ. Keepsakes no longer carries
it.
--
Carole (who is thinking of what she wants - the clock is ticking - Bernina
Artista, hum....)

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Old October 31st 05, 11:44 PM
Mary in Washington

I have not ordered from that site but I wanted to tell you that I have
heard a lot of grumbling about Classic Applique. It says it has 140
patterns and a lot of them are just repeats but set on point. I love
it and I am using it all the time. Just wanted you to know.

Mary

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And
Always Close To Your Heart!
http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa

Old November 1st 05, 02:00 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Get your software and learn to draw then you can make any block designs
you want.

I was not impressed with the quality of the designs in the applique CDs from
EQ. I found with a little practise I could draw better ones myself.

I have the Baltimore and Folk Art CDs and have barely used either since I
first looked at them. I draw my own!

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old November 1st 05, 03:33 AM
Sherry Starr

Check out planetpatchwork.com. That is where I ordered my EQ5 and all the
books. They had the best prices. I have ordered several items from them,
and have always been very pleased with their service. They get your orders
to you quickly.

Sherry Starr

Old November 1st 05, 04:03 AM
nzlstar*

i looked there but couldnt find the int'l shipping cost.
must look closer again later.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Sherry Starr" wrote...
Check out planetpatchwork.com. That is where I ordered my EQ5 and all the
books. They had the best prices. I have ordered several items from them,
and have always been very pleased with their service. They get your
orders to you quickly.

Sherry Starr

"C & S" wrote...
Well, I finally ordered EQ 5.

Old November 1st 05, 06:13 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Jeanne

Global Priority should be about $9-$18US for the program in a box without
any additional books beyond the "Getting Started" that comes with the CD -
that's what I would expect to me in Oz. If you ask they will usually email
you the cost before shipping.

Old November 1st 05, 12:06 PM
Tina

When I loaded my new CD yesterday from my new Carol Doak book, I was
showing DH how cool this will be with QuiltPro (hint, hint) and he
said, "Ok, let's just order the QuiltPro and get it headed this way.
Happy Birthday!"

Happy Birthday indeed! And it's not even here yet! Happy Dancin'!

Hugs,
Tina

Old November 1st 05, 01:06 PM
C & S

Congrads! My birthday is in a couple of days and it's a present to me. D

Carole
Champlain, NY

ups.com...

Old November 1st 05, 01:39 PM
Susan Laity Price

Make sure you send in your registration card that came in the EQ5 box.
When the next update comes out you will receive a card entitling you
to purchase the upgrade at a savings. Usually it is $25. They only do
an upgrade every few years. The changes have been worth the upgrade.

Have fun, Susan