OT Pix of new grand daughter

Old October 24th 05, 06:50 PM
teleflora

Default OT Pix of new grand daughter

What a pretty little face!

Cindy

"AliceW" wrote in message
Ok, before you see the pictures of the prettiest little girl in the world,
have to explain about her middle name. When we had discussed names with
my
DIL, Ava Michelle was high up on the short list of names. So, when she
was
born and my son and DIL told me they named her Ava, I assumed (silly me)
that her middle name was Michelle. Boy was I wrong. As it turns out,
they
had not chosen a definite middle name. When it came time to fill out all
the papers in the hospital, my DIL told my son that he needed to choose
the
middle name since she came up with the first name. So he poured over the
baby name books and spotted the name "Belle" and he chose that name
because
it was the perfect fit for the most "beautiful" daughter in the world!
So,
if you would like to meet my very precious grand daughter, click on the
link
in my siggy line and then click on her link on my homepage.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Old October 25th 05, 12:35 AM
AliceW

Well, it sort of is, but it's for Bikefest - the Harley fest they have in
Daytona every year. I think they call it Biketoberfest. I think they may
have beer at this particular event as well, could be wrong, but pretty sure.
hehehehe No apologies needed.
--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack

"The Brown Family" wrote in message
: You're right Alice.....I apologize......I thought is was an Octoberfest
t-shirt.
:
: Lorraine
:
: "AliceW" wrote in message
: ...
: I was actually surprised to see him in anything but a black tee shirt.
And,
: he usually has a shaved head so I didn't expect to see hair on him either.
: His wife normally keeps it shaved for him but he said she had a "few"
other
: more pressing priorities in the last few days.
:
: I'll have to check but I thought his tee shirt was a Harley tee. His
Harley
: motorcycle is his other true love. He doesn't smoke and he doesn't drink
: which is a good thing considering the cost of his other toys!
:
: --
: Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
: "Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
: grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack
:
:
:
: "The Brown Family" wrote in message
: ...
:: She certainly is a beauty Alice! I had to laugh.....the new mom in her
: "mom"
:: t-shirt and the new dad in the beer t-shirt.....very fitting!
::
:: Lorraine
::
:: "AliceW" wrote in message
:: ...
:: Ok, before you see the pictures of the prettiest little girl in the
world,
: I
[...]
:: --

Old October 25th 05, 12:36 AM
AliceW

I think she's done that already! He's normally not a smiler, but he's
smiling in all the pictures!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/
"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a
grandmother." Edward H. Dreschnack

"nana2b" wrote in message
: She is beautiful and sure to have Dad wrapped around her little finger any
: second now! Linda in Tx
:
:

Old October 28th 05, 07:21 AM
DrQuilter

you know, I am one of those people that think most newborns are UGLY but
this one is actually almost as cute as Sofi was! ). now, really. she
is great. congrats. I think she is going to look just like her mom, her
eyes have the same 'angle' to them.

AliceW wrote:

Ok, before you see the pictures of the prettiest little girl in the world, I
[...]

(take the dog out for a walk)
Old November 2nd 05, 02:13 AM
AliceW

Thanks so much for the kind words! I am now back after 4 days with this
little lady and she is even more beautiful in person! She is so tiny too!
My DGS was 9 pounds, 3 ounces and she was 7 pounds, 11 ounces but lost 6
ounces in the hospital. She has the skinniest arms and legs - and her
feet - she's going to need long skinny shoes!

I arrived in Florida at 10am on Friday and immediately started the spoiling
process. My DIL had not been out of the house since giving birth so my son
took her shopping. They had a great time and only called twice to check on
Ava!

The nursery has a day bed so I took the nighttime feedings. Ava did pretty
good that night and Saturday as well. My DIL slept until 9am both days and
thought she was in heaven. By Sunday night, I was beginning to feel it - no
sleep during the day and broken sleep during the night. I only did this 14
months ago with my DGS, so you'd think I'd remember. Well, I didn't. I
hated to leave on Monday. She and I now have a special bond. She knows my
voice and my touch. I will see her (and her parents) for Thanksgiving so I
only have to wait for another 23 days now.

The highlight of the trip was seeing the smile on my mom's face as she held
Ava while sitting next to me and my son. Four generations. Priceless
doesn't quite fit.

My flight out of Tampa was 2 hours delayed due to bad weather in Houston
(you guys ok?) so I didn't get home until 2:30am today. I'm a bit tired so
I am going to bed but I will update Ava's website when I am more lucid! Did
I tell you how gorgeous she is??????

--

: AliceW wrote:
:
[...]