You'll never believe this

Old September 14th 04, 07:19 PM
Kathy Applebaum

And you call yourself a beggar? I expected you to ask for the stash AND the
quilts! ROFLOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Can I have your stash?
Diana :-)

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
You must learn to adapt and fit in the handy, tight little niches we
quilters must fit into. No deviations are allowed. What would this
world
come to if you color outside the lines?
Diana ;-)

Gulp, there's no hope for me, then. I never mastered coloring in the

lines,
as hard as I tried. Guess I better give up quilting. ;-)

Old September 14th 04, 07:26 PM
georg

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

And you call yourself a beggar? I expected you to ask for the stash AND the
quilts! ROFLOL

Diana can have the stash. I'll take the quilts. That way it's more fair.
She's just being generous.

-georg

Old September 14th 04, 07:46 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

Has anyone claimed the long arm and the thread collection yet?

marcella

Old September 14th 04, 08:14 PM
teleflora

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
. ..
well, okay....it's just that there seemed to be the beginning of
personal attacks going on and I felt a bit responsible

I don't think most of it had anything to do with your post, Larisa.

Cindy

Old September 14th 04, 08:37 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Can I have your stash?
Diana :-)

--

Ohhh -- *good* one, Diana! G
Old September 14th 04, 09:28 PM
Pat in Virginia

Good idea Kathy! Can I have your Long Arm SM? PAT in VA/USA

Old September 14th 04, 09:32 PM
Pat in Virginia

Bah!! You are only responsible for your OWN actions kiddo. And
and, for the next 18 years or so, you have responsibility to care
for the DD & DS. Otherwise, everyone else can take responsible
for her self ... don't sweat it!
PAT in VA/USA

CNYstitcher wrote:

well, okay....it's just that there seemed to be the beginning of
personal attacks going on and I felt a bit responsible

Diana Curtis wrote:

Why be sorry? It was a stimulating discussion...

....cut...
Good discussion is what this group is about ... :-)
Diana

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message

I'm *SO* sorry that I even mentioned this. I did *not* mean to really
open up a can of worms.

....cut...

Old September 14th 04, 09:48 PM
Kathy Applebaum

There's a girl who's thinking! The thread collection is quite possibly
bigger than the stash.

Don't forget the bolts of batting and my design books. They're upstairs,
next to the longarm.

Old September 15th 04, 02:21 AM
Diana Curtis

I like making quilts. The thought of all those hand dyeds makes me weak in
the knees :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"georg" wrote in message
.. .

Old September 15th 04, 02:23 AM
Diana Curtis

Im not strong on subtlety, but I do know what I like. :-)
I'll be around to pick you up... we can grab a latte then head for
California. Head home with the truck full of cotton. I hear the batts are
still up for grabs. Any color or theme youre looking for in particular?
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"Diana Curtis" wrote:

Can I have your stash?