Spring Inspirations?

Old March 28th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Spring Inspirations?

oops did i? shame on me.
LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME LIME!!!!!!!
there enough for ya?
roflmao.
jeanne
whos in autumn but LIME still works then too
LIME
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Jessamy"wrote...
errr... Jeanne.. I *think* you for got to mention...

LIME

hi Carol,
all shades of green from dark to LIME.
green is mother natures neutral afterall, eh.
toss in the odd wee bit of flower colours and you got one fantastic quilt
imo.
hey they work for me, as long as there is lots of LIME in it.
LIME LIME LIME!!!!!
heehee

Old March 28th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

DDDDDDDD lightful!!!
LIME LIME LIME, oops, sorry i get so carried away with that one LIME.
three you say, hmmmm, tis a start to another beautiful pile of fabs in the
stash.
'made' you buy it? was it so hard to do?
LIME
jeanne
what is she talking about, made her buy it, go figure
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Kate Dicey" wrote...
Jessamy wrote:

errr... Jeanne.. I *think* you for got to mention...

LIME

I got three (yes THREEEEE!!!) limes greens when I did my shopping at the
weekend!

The fabric shop made me buy it!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old March 28th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

excuuuuuuuuse me?
evil, evil, eh, huh, whatchutalk'nbout.
LIME is never ever ever evil.
LIME is divine.
LIME is sublime.
LIME LIME LIME
geez, some folks are sooo hard to convince LIME is mother natures neutral.
just gotta look outside.
jeanne
LIME
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Jessamy" wrote...
What an evil shop making you buy LIME greens
--
Jessamy *snicker*
In The Netherlands

Old March 28th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ahhhh, now u'r cook'n, any colour works with LIME, even turqoise which some
folks seem to have a difficult time finding coordinating colours for. go
figure.
LIME--Turquoise.
see they work bootifullly together.
well done, Kate.
jeanne
--

Jessamy wrote:
What an evil shop making you buy LIME greens

"Kate Dicey" wrote...
I know... Forced me to get a couple of William Morris prints too, the
so-&-so's! And a turquoise with lime green bits on it!

Old March 28th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

go on jess,
you'd come home with LIME too.
heehee
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Jessamy" wrote ...
that is just *terrible*!!!
maybe I need to go there and whip them with a wet FQ for being so cruel!
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old March 28th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

faint
all shades of LIME!!!
now u've got it.
a gal after my own heart, sigh...
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...

All shades of lime green,(if that makes sense) and of course after the
creamy yellow of primroses and yellow of Daffodils there is the glorious
Blue bells! My Daffs are about 4 weeks late this year.Just opening!
Glorious time of year.My favorite!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old March 28th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

oh LIME!!
sigh...
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Jessamy" wrote...
for me Spring is yellow, white and green - clear bright greens and lime
swathes of daffodils yellow and white

later on follow the reds, oranges, whites and yellows as spring heads
towards summer and the fields of tulips burst into flower and create art
in
the fields

one could add pink and purple into the second part of spring but I prefer
neglect these colours in quilts I make for "me"

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
Take out: so much quilting to reply.
Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jes...pson/my_photos
Hi everyone:
With the weather beginning to warm up here in New Hampshire and
anticipating the gorgeous spring colors to follow, I am itching to
create a new wall quilt featuring spring colors. Yellow, purple and
green are on the top of my list, but I am also wondering what color
combinations make others think of spring.
So, what does spring look like to you?
All the best,
Carol
www.caroldoak.com

Old March 28th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

that is called LIME, i do believe, lol.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting
"WOK- the ancient art"
http://www.frappr.com/rctq Put yourself on the RCTQ map!!!

"Roberta Zollner" wrote...
Just about any flower colors, but it has to have that spring green with
quite a bit of yellow in it, the color of new leaves.
Roberta in D