Chemo Cap pattern wanted

Old September 14th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Chemo Cap pattern wanted

Thanks, Janet. A Dear Friend sent me a coupla fun yarns and I may make one
for Firefly. I Just have to get her head measurements.

Gentle Hugs
Butterfly

"Janet" Janet@verizonandnet wrote in message
news
And for anyone who knits: a simple pull on cap made with
eyelash-type yarn (or something very fuzzy) is also good. I wasn't
into turbans or such when i went through chemo 2 years ago, but I
knitted the 'no-hair day' at
http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/kpatt10.htm
in a bunch of different colors and got lots of compliments on them
(*laugh*).

And they were FUN (and not too hot. Even in winter, I was always
hot).

Janet
in sunny Rowlett, TX

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:14:32 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

If you don't want to use fleece, www.sewbaby.com has a very nice grade of
cotton knit as well as matching ribbing. That's where I buy the knits for
preemie clothing. Buying knits online is difficult because some of it is
sort of thin, mushy or curls. Sew Baby's is simply very nice. Polly

"Dee in Oz" wrote Last night I was looking for patterns also !!

A 'friend' will be going for chemo soon and thought that she would find
these a bit hot as we are now in spring.
Is she right or is there a cooler alternative ?

Dee in Oz

Pattern Wanted Sharon Quilting 5 May 16th 06 01:08 PM
Donkey pattern wanted Rich Yarn 2 July 17th 05 05:26 PM
Pattern wanted: Magic Scarf Pattern, expandable version john smith Yarn 9 June 1st 05 07:11 AM
ISO pattern for "fun" chemo caps Cozit/Liz Yarn 4 October 11th 04 04:40 PM
Pattern wanted Al McClure Glass 1 August 14th 03 03:09 PM