OT My Wedding Invitations

Old May 14th 04, 05:12 PM
Joanna

They are very nice! Well done.
Joanna

--
Remove Quilt to reply

Old May 14th 04, 05:46 PM
granny

My thoughts exactly. I'll have to make a new frock to wear. vbg

Marlys

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Thats a lovely invitation. Just think how many stamps youve saved giving

us
all our invitation online too! ;-)
Diana

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
. ..
Hi All,

Awhile back, I posted about the wedding and mentioned about our wedding
invitations where gonna cost an arm and a leg. Alot of you gave me the
inspiration to go forth and attempt to make my own. Well, I posted the
final result on webshots for anyone who cares to see how they turned

out.
It is in our wedding folder.

PS: Thanks for the "push" to do them. They cost us $50.00 to make 120

and
(I can make another 80 if I wanted to...)

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old May 14th 04, 06:49 PM
nana2b

When my DD got engaged I made the annoucements. I took a photo and printed
it on a card stock like paper and put the words on vellum with the ribbon to
hold it all together. At that time it was a unique idea and people really
loved it. Good luck with all your other plans.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old May 14th 04, 07:54 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Christina Doucette" wrote:

Hi All,

Awhile back, I posted about the wedding and mentioned about our wedding
invitations where gonna cost an arm and a leg. Alot of you gave me the
inspiration to go forth and attempt to make my own. Well, I posted the
final result on webshots for anyone who cares to see how they turned out.
It is in our wedding folder.

PS: Thanks for the "push" to do them. They cost us $50.00 to make 120 and
(I can make another 80 if I wanted to...)

Christina, you did a *great* job! They're really nice -- and now you
have saved that money to use on something else!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old May 14th 04, 10:04 PM
Diana Curtis

We could make it easier on her and bring dishes to pass and our own sewing
machine. We can keep watch over the stash while she honeymoons.
Diana

Old May 14th 04, 11:56 PM
Sharon Harper

Just gorgeous! Welll done.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old May 15th 04, 02:20 AM
Kathy in CA

Looks professional to me! Very Pretty
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old May 15th 04, 02:24 AM
The Brown Family

Wow.....great job Christina! They look very professional.......I see a
some new opportunities for you.

Lorraine

Wedding invitations Judy Rubberstamps 2 September 29th 04 03:30 PM
Advice on iniature flowers for wedding invitations . . . . Douglas Plante General Crafting 3 January 18th 04 05:21 PM