OT My Wedding Invitations

Old May 14th 04, 12:24 PM
Christina Doucette

Default OT My Wedding Invitations

Hi All,

Awhile back, I posted about the wedding and mentioned about our wedding
invitations where gonna cost an arm and a leg. Alot of you gave me the
inspiration to go forth and attempt to make my own. Well, I posted the
final result on webshots for anyone who cares to see how they turned out.
It is in our wedding folder.

PS: Thanks for the "push" to do them. They cost us $50.00 to make 120 and
(I can make another 80 if I wanted to...)

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old May 14th 04, 01:07 PM
Diana Curtis

Thats a lovely invitation. Just think how many stamps youve saved giving us
all our invitation online too! ;-)
Diana

. ..

Old May 14th 04, 01:47 PM
Kate Dicey

Diana Curtis wrote:

Thats a lovely invitation. Just think how many stamps youve saved giving us
all our invitation online too! ;-)
Diana

Hehehehe! It IS pretty!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old May 14th 04, 02:43 PM
Taria

That's my brother's anniversary. Over 30 years ago though.
They look nice. My niece got married a couple of weeks ago
and had similar invites she made. Her wedding was really
nice. She had a lot of personal touches she put to it,
like you are doing. It makes for nice memories.
Taria

Old May 14th 04, 03:14 PM
Debbie

So pretty! Nice job!

Debbie in MN
http://hometown.aol.com/dmoscarson/m...xtilearts.html
Old May 14th 04, 04:28 PM

Wow those are beautiful. Way to go!

We did our own announcements (sadly no real wedding so no invitations
necessary)because I was dissapointed with the quality of the cardstock
that the premade ones came with. Ours cost about the same as yours and
they weighed about 4x as much as the "too expensive cheap feeling" ones
you order.

Good luck with the rest of the planning.

Julie
Richmond, VA

said...

Old May 14th 04, 04:43 PM
A&T

Christina,

They are beautiful and I'll bet at least one 'someone' will ask where you
bought them!!

Tricia
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Old May 14th 04, 04:47 PM
KJ

Very, very nice. Could you post the specifics for future reference? What
kind of papers? What font and size?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Wedding invitations Judy Rubberstamps 2 September 29th 04 03:30 PM
Advice on iniature flowers for wedding invitations . . . . Douglas Plante General Crafting 3 January 18th 04 05:21 PM