FS Scrapbooking supplies

Old April 24th 04, 12:37 AM
sterling

Default FS Scrapbooking supplies

Hello,

My wife and I have just recently opened (as of April 2nd ) an online
scrapbooking store and we have a large selection of scrapbooking and
stamping supplies to help preserve your memories and special moments. We
are doing this a sideline and thought some of you might be interested in our
products. Please visit our site at http://www.futureheirloom.com and let us
know what you think, also if you decide to purchase anything just type in
the coupon code NWSGRP at checkout for 15% off of your purchase. IIf you are
looking for something in particular and don't see it please let me know and
I will see if I can order it for you. Even if you decide not to make a
purchase please visit the site and let us know what you think of the site
since we take the feedback very seriously and want to make this a wonderful
experience for all of our friends and customers.

Thank you for your time and indulgence.

-Sterling & Joanna