Aack! Need fabric help!

Old September 16th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Aack! Need fabric help!

I've decided to go back and finish up a couple of UFO's -- before starting
anything new.

Some of them are UFO's because they needed some reworking (I must have been
on something to have things so wonky!)

So I get this one almost finished.... and realize I am short about a FQ's
worth of fabric to finish the 4 sawtooth stars that go on the corner. Now
mind you -- I could change the fabric to something similar -- but there are
other identical stars throughout the quilt -- so my preference would be to
stay with the same fabric.

So... if you don't mind -- could you check your stash for a 1/4 yard of:

Oh Baby! by Sandy Gervais in like a pastel pea green. It is basically
tone-on-tone -- with little stars scattered about (the stars are almost
olive green/dark pea green) on the more muted/dirty-pastelish background.

I'd be happy to send you a FQ of anything you'd like in return!

I'm searching the web -- but no luck yet.

Thanks

--
Kate in MI

Old September 16th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

No joy on the fabric, I'm afraid. I hope someone else has got some;
it is so frustrating to be that little bit short.

But, I went to your link to see if you had a picture of it, to check,
I and I spotted some photos of a bed all decked out in browns and sand
colours. It's just the look I have been searching for. Where did
that come from. It wouldn't let me link out of it. Is it something
you have made, or a thing for inspiration?

Just nosey. I loved it.
Nel
(GQ)
Old September 16th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty Evans

Is this it?

http://shop.thequiltingplace.com/cat...c?categoryId=7

Betty in WI
Old September 17th 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

it is! and some is ordered!

Thanks!!

--
Kate in MI

Old September 17th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

It is a comforter set I had been searching (and searching.... and searching)
for ... for a very long time. I did finally find it. It is called Croscill
Calabash -- long story short -- I ended up getting in both Queen and King
sizes... and now have a Queen set stowed away in the storage closet. It
really is lovely.

--
Kate in MI

Old September 18th 10, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty Evans

Yayee....
"Kate in MI" wrote in message
it is! and some is ordered!