OT - I need.....ACCEPTANCE!

Old December 17th 03, 01:47 PM
Queen of Squishies

Yes, buy your travel tickets now. The housewarming will be in March! We'll
make it a birthday party for me as well! All welcome!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 17th 03, 01:54 PM
Pat in Virginia

Good for you Karen! So, in which state is this house? Will you
be moving cross country? Does it have sewing room? Room for a
quilt camp? LOL! A friendly reminder: don't forget to get
professional inspection before you close.
Good luck, PAT in VA/USA

Queen of Squishies wrote:

We bought the house last night! (a mere three and a half hours later, you
guys are awesome!) Four nice bedrooms, family room, gas log fireplace,
two-car garage, fruit trees, herb garden, and greenhouse! We
close Feb. 2, and will move some time that week! Woohoo!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 17th 03, 02:35 PM
georg

Congrats! May you have a dry thaw time for your moving day.

-georg

Old December 17th 03, 02:38 PM
Queen of Squishies

Good for you Karen! So, in which state is this house?

My state, Illinois.

Will you
be moving cross country?

My town, Charleston! : )

Does it have sewing room?

You betchya! And a piano studio too!

Room for a
quilt camp? LOL!

Four bedrooms, family room, living room, dining room, 1 1/2
baths...... if I send DH fishing we could have a ball here!

A friendly reminder: don't forget to get
professional inspection before you close.

DH is a professional in the areas of plumbing, heating, elecrical,
etc. from 30 years on his job. We're all set where that goes! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 17th 03, 02:44 PM
Diana Curtis

Gosh, you own a state?? Doesnt running it cut into your quilting time? ;-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ earthlink.net wrote in message
nk.net...

Good for you Karen! So, in which state is this house?

My state, Illinois.

Will you
be moving cross country?

My town, Charleston! : )

Does it have sewing room?

You betchya! And a piano studio too!

Room for a
quilt camp? LOL!

Four bedrooms, family room, living room, dining room, 1 1/2
baths...... if I send DH fishing we could have a ball here!

A friendly reminder: don't forget to get
professional inspection before you close.

DH is a professional in the areas of plumbing, heating, elecrical,
etc. from 30 years on his job. We're all set where that goes!

: )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old December 17th 03, 02:49 PM
Taria

Wonderful news Karen. I'll keep things crossed for a quick,
on schedule escrow. I've learned that any escrow I am involved
in might take lots of extra weeks/months.
Taria

Old December 17th 03, 04:18 PM
Ocean Gypsy

In article et, "Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ earthlink.net wrote:
We bought the house last night! (a mere three and a half hours later, you
guys are awesome!) Four nice bedrooms, family room, gas log fireplace,
two-car garage, fruit trees, herb garden, and greenhouse! We
close Feb. 2, and will move some time that week! Woohoo!!

Happy dancing for you!!!!!!

Crystal
Old December 17th 03, 04:27 PM
Anne

Whee! See what the power of positive thinking can do when its multiplied by
rctq? Now, we should all cross one or two fingers for good weather Feb 2 --
that Groundhog can get tricky, even in the mid west ;-)

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Old December 17th 03, 04:55 PM
Chipper

Oh my goodness! Congradulations Karen! It sounds wonderful! I'm so glad
you got it.
chipper (smiling out loud!)

Old December 17th 03, 05:01 PM
Butterfly

Absolutely the BESTEST news ever ; )
Thank you for letting us know.
I'll watch the rest of you dance
Butterfly (I'll be grinning for YOU all day now)