The RCTQ map in Frappr and Thank You Frank

Old November 15th 05, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default The RCTQ map in Frappr and Thank You Frank

You are too funny! No wonder you're getting inquiries.
KJ

"flytyer37" wrote in message
ups.com...
By the way, I got two personal emails asking me to post a pic of
myself, so its done. BTW, in answer to one, I am very happily married
and no, I've no need nor desire to support a second spouse (unless
you're like a really, really good cook).
Frank Reid

Old November 15th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default for nzl*, was The RCTQ map in Frappr and Thank You Frank

Anne you can scroll through the shout-outs and delete your own now. If
you add without deleting the old one it just accumulates in the balloon
area.
--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"Anne in CA" wrote in message
The Frappr gurus tell me that the shout outs are like blogs -- they just
keep adding new stuff at the bottom. They plan to have a way to delete old
stuff soon.

When I learn of any significant changes, I will "shout out" about it here
:-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

DrQuilter wrote:
How do you delete the old one? It took more stuff, but it is adding it to
the previous stuff that I wanted to replace!

Cheryl in Oz wrote:

The "Shoutouts" are all listed under the map (a bit like posts on Yahoo)
and you can delete your own if you want to put something else. It will
accept more than one shout but they get a bit big in the display
balloons.

Jeanne - the easiest way for me to change my details was to delete and
reenter myself.

Haven't figured out how you all got pictures showing yet. Any hints?

BTW - I think Shona in NZ is furthest south so far. Unless someone
wants to be so picky that they check the lat/log compared to Tasmania
(when you get posted)