OT Small pleasures

Old January 11th 05, 01:42 PM
Diana Curtis

That sounds like an absolute slice of heaven!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"A Joy in Hawaii" wrote in message
Pat, this thread is a wonderful idea! I'll join in...

I got to spend the whole day with my three kidlets yesterday. It was
WONDERFUL. I read them a pile of books, watched Princess Diaries and

Santa
Clause 2 with them, snuggled all together on my bed for a nap, weed

whacked
the yard for the first time which was very liberating, played play doh

with
them, and enjoyed all three meals with them. It was a great day! Those

may
seem like small pleasures but they sure make life worth livin'!

A Joy in Hawaii

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
In another thread there is concern for numerous problems, home and away,
small and large, urgent and annoying. I've got several too. But ... I

also
have some good news that cheers me up, and I bet others do too! These

are
things of small importance, but packing big pleasure! I lost 3.6 pounds
this week!! I did that in spite of going out for NY Eve, to a Sunday

Open
House, and to Lunch with Hanne. I am pleased and proud. What is your

good
news?

Old January 12th 05, 12:53 AM
nana2b

Mazel Tov! Lucky Big Sister!

Old January 12th 05, 12:57 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Twice in one day - that's amazingCongratulations!

Pauline
"René" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a most wonderful Great Pleasure to report! I became Gramma for the
2nd time today! Her big sister will be 3 tomorrow!

Beaming,
René