Day light savings time reminder

Old April 4th 04, 03:42 AM
Stella Fenley

Default Day light savings time reminder

Hello everyone,
Just a little reminder don't forget to turn your clocks up an hour.Stella

Old April 4th 04, 04:12 AM
LLWeisse

Thanks for the reminder. I would have forgotten for sure.
LL Weisse
om...

Old April 4th 04, 06:13 AM
spampot

Stella Fenley wrote:
Hello everyone,
Just a little reminder don't forget to turn your clocks up an hour.Stella

Bleah! I hate being reminded of that! Sorry, Stella, not trying to
shoot the messenger. But I hate getting screwed up just as I've begun
to enjoy the early morning light. Now I'll have to use the alarm clock
again for a month.

Old April 4th 04, 06:29 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 00:13:13 -0500, spampot wrote:

Bleah! I hate being reminded of that! Sorry, Stella, not trying to
shoot the messenger. But I hate getting screwed up just as I've begun
to enjoy the early morning light. Now I'll have to use the alarm clock
again for a month.

LOL about the Bleah!
BUT, but, but.... alarm clock would be for the FALL... the spring one you
shouldnt' need the alarm clock, if you get up at your 'normal' time, you'll
just be an hour EARLY, it's the FALL when everyone is late, right?
Noreen
VEG.
--
http://www.hostultra.com/~knitche
http://www.sharemation.com/knitche

http://www.mblog.com/noreens_knitche
http://mail2office.tripod.com/musings
http://www.freejournal.net/journalle..._user1984.html

change n e t to c o m to email me.
Old April 4th 04, 08:19 AM
Els van Dam

In article , Noreen's
Knit*che wrote:

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 00:13:13 -0500, spampot wrote:

Bleah! I hate being reminded of that! Sorry, Stella, not trying to
shoot the messenger. But I hate getting screwed up just as I've begun
to enjoy the early morning light. Now I'll have to use the alarm clock
again for a month.

LOL about the Bleah!
BUT, but, but.... alarm clock would be for the FALL... the spring one you
shouldnt' need the alarm clock, if you get up at your 'normal' time, you'll
just be an hour EARLY, it's the FALL when everyone is late, right?
Noreen
VEG.

Well Noreen, lets see....If you normally did get up at seven o'clock in
the morning to go to work, it will become eight o'clock after the time
change. We are going to lose an hour and spampot is correct, she better
uses her alarm clock in order to be up in time. Right......LOL

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old April 4th 04, 02:33 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:19:51 -0800, Els van Dam wrote:

In article , Noreen's
Knit*che wrote:

[...]

You are RIGHT, Els... I thought it through just before falling asleep last
night...
Noreen
feeling sheepish...

Old April 4th 04, 05:39 PM
Johanna Koski

Stella Fenley wrote:

Hello everyone,
Just a little reminder don't forget to turn your clocks up an hour.Stella

Done that, a week ago already

Johanna

--
Johanna Koski
Finland, Europe

Old April 4th 04, 10:52 PM
Els van Dam

In article , Noreen's Knit*che
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:19:51 -0800, Els van Dam wrote:

You are RIGHT, Els... I thought it through just before falling asleep last
night...
Noreen
feeling sheepish...

Love ewe any way......(smiling)

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old April 5th 04, 04:12 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 14:52:06 -0700, Els van Dam wrote:

In article , Noreen's Knit*che
wrote:

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:19:51 -0800, Els van Dam wrote:

You are RIGHT, Els... I thought it through just before falling asleep last
night...
Noreen
feeling sheepish...

Love ewe any way......(smiling)

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....

me, you, too!
Noreen