where is everyone from

Old October 5th 04, 09:05 PM
SC

Vancouver in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
" Pete 'n' Trish" wrote in message
Hello from trish in Sydney , Australia down under

Old October 5th 04, 09:12 PM
Julia in MN

Lisa Caryl wrote:
Central Iowa, northwest of Des Moines, and East of Ames.

How can that be? I thought Ames was directly north of Des Moines; at
least that's what it looks like in my road atlas. If that is correct, it
seems like anything northwest of Des Moines would also be west of Ames.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old October 5th 04, 09:20 PM
Roz Agulnik

I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada - been living here since 1965. I was
born and brought up in a small town - Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.

Old October 5th 04, 09:23 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Cindy in St. Charles, Missouri

--
Cindy from MO
"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Old October 5th 04, 09:25 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Is this another test? I HATE taking tests. I blew the one the other night
so I'm afraid to answer this one.

Cindy from MO

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article et,
"Judy W" wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But

was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Guess!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old October 5th 04, 09:30 PM
Bonnie

Hi Judy,

I'm located in NW NJ near the Delaware River.
--
Bonnie
NJ

Old October 5th 04, 09:38 PM
Donna

My name is Donna and I live in Northeast Louisiana about 2 hours east of
Shreveport. I am married, have two sons, one step daughter and five
grandkids (age 13 to 9 months) Also one spoiled rotten QI, a 7 year old
poodle named Jingles.
Donna

Old October 5th 04, 09:41 PM
Donna

My DH is from Potsdam, N.Y. He used to tell me that he was so far north that
you had to go south to go to Canada. LOL I, on the other hand, grew up in
Pensacola, Fl.
Donna
"georg" wrote in message
.. .
Susie wrote:

Do you mean up around the Vermont border or
in the thick of the Adirondacks?
I have a quilting friend that lived in Severance, NY
that I met one day,
Susie

..... Currently living in the wilds of upstate NY, .....
-georg

Well, my sis used to live in Rousses Point, and you can't get more NE and
still be in NY, my sister-in-law is from Malone, and I spend part of my
summer on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks, but I'm much further south
than that at the moment. My folks live in the greater Utica-Rome area, and
I'm not terribly far from Binghamton (as I said, much further south! ).
Been in more wild parts of NY than my current house, but we did have deer
in our backyard a time or two- which is impressive with that postage stamp
of green.

-georg