where is everyone from

Old October 6th 04, 02:09 AM
Diana Curtis

Am I that intimidating? You can still enter the contest you know.
Diana :-)

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)
"Cindy Schmidt" wrote in message
Is this another test? I HATE taking tests. I blew the one the other

night
so I'm afraid to answer this one.

Cindy from MO

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article et,
"Judy W" wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question.

But
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Guess!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Old October 6th 04, 02:09 AM
melinda

Chipper wrote:
Central NC, but I keep my stash in Antarctica guarded by polar bears....
chipper
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

There are no polar bear in Antartica, Arctic yes.

Just being a little pedantic.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 6th 04, 02:09 AM
Pauline O'Connell

I had a friend from New York state - don't remember exactly where, but her
sister sounded like she was from Lawn Guyland, while she seemed to be from
upstate - no accent at all. How does that happen???

Pauline
"ALZ" wrote in message
Lawn Guyland, New York
Linda

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I

Old October 6th 04, 02:11 AM
melinda

Quiltin_Kate wrote:
Polar Bears eh? I heard they like Coca Cola....That might lure them away
from that stash of yours! vbeg
Kate

No, they prefer Bundy rum (Bundaberg rum) :-)

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 6th 04, 02:11 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Bronwyn,
I spent many memorable weekends in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast as a
kid - wonderful memories! Where on the Gold Coast are you from?

Pauline
"Bronwyn Ferrier Ms" wrote in message
om...
G'day, I'm from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia, just wave to me
across the blue yonder!
Cheers
Bronwyn

ink.net...

Old October 6th 04, 02:21 AM
SunnyQuilt

Carolina is my home, but I didn't always live here. Judy, I have a brother who
has lived in Brooksville longer than you have!

SunnyQuilt

Old October 6th 04, 02:23 AM
georg

CNYstitcher wrote:

Auburn?? Skaneatales??

IMS wrote:

Irene -- in the Finger Lakes region of Central New York..a bit south of
Syracuse...where the leaves are turning the most beautiful shades!

And if yer in Aurora, I'd love to chat about the horror they have done
to Wells!

http://www.geocities.com/savewellscollege/

-georg
class of 91.

Old October 6th 04, 02:24 AM
georg

melinda wrote:

Chipper wrote:

Central NC, but I keep my stash in Antarctica guarded by polar bears....
chipper
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

There are no polar bear in Antartica, Arctic yes.

Just being a little pedantic.

She bought them on Ebay. You can get anything on ebay.

-georg

Old October 6th 04, 02:24 AM
georg

Pauline O'Connell wrote:

I had a friend from New York state - don't remember exactly where, but her
sister sounded like she was from Lawn Guyland, while she seemed to be from
upstate - no accent at all. How does that happen???

College.

-georg

Old October 6th 04, 02:24 AM
Taria

Taria here in So. California. I live mostly in San Bernardino
but spend time at the high desert house in Victorville too.
Taria