$50,000/month from home. as seen on TV

Old September 25th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default $50,000/month from home. as seen on TV

$50,000/month

Make money from home.
No selling, no e-books, no scams, no pay for click, please read.

Do you have a PayPal Account? (if not, the set up takes 10-15 minutes.)

You could make up to $50,000.00 in one month's time with more money
coming in every month thereafter!

$50,000 in PayPal?

That's Right $50,000 dollars in your PayPal ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN ON
OPRAH and this system is COMPLETELY LEGAL!

You may have heard of this program (or one like it) on 20/20 or even in
the
Wall Street Journal. $10 that's all it takes. **If you think about it,
it makes sense**.

Here is how it works:

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it.
Simply
follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as
much as
$50,000 dollars in your PayPal account or even more.

-sign-up for at www.paypal.com (it's easy and it's free).

-Send $5 dollars to the first person on the list by using the PayPal
"send
money" tab, and include the subject, "Please add me to your list." This

keeps the program legal.

-Then Send another $5 dollars to the 5th person on the list, with a
subject
that says, "Thank You. I've joined."

-Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom.

If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the
time
your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5.00 dollar to the 1st
e-mail address and the message "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST." and send
an email with the words "THANK YOU I'VE JOINED" and the other $5.00
donation to the 5th person. This helps the 5th person keep track of
progress of the letter and continue to send out more e-mails.

** Please copy and paste emails to ensure that the proper email is
being used**.
Here is the list:

(Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your
PayPal
account. This is the way you will receive payment).

Now that you have paid the 1st person and 5th person and sent them both
an
email, a note, and placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then
what
you need to do is post your letter. You can post on craigslist.org,
message
boards and newsgroups (there are thousands!) and you can even send in
an
email to you e-mail list. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST
TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20 "THANK YOU, I'VE JOINED" replies. The
fifth person is the guardian of the system! if there are not at least
20 replies
then the fifth person will keep sending/posting the letter until there
is

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THNKS THEM FOR
WHEN THEY WERE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIFTH
PERSON SO MORE E-MAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT.

Now the fun happens we reap what we sow. Other people will see your
posting
and do the exact same thing, bringing you lots and lots of dollars!!
Seriously, its common sense you do it and 25 or more people see and do
the
same things on and so forth, everyone wins!

You will receive thank and the same blessing. When your name is on the
1st
slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you $5 dollars! Keep in mind the
most
you spent is $10 Dollars! (Remember this, what goes around comes
around!)

************************************************** *******************************

TESTIMONIALS

Mary Gatters,Columbus, SC:

I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies
total
before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short
vacation, when I got back my account had over $32,000 dollars in it
already
and the money was still coming! I'm still floating on air (especially
with
my new car.) I thought the guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I
realize
it is the formula that makes this letter really work! Thanks!

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Paypal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At

first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!"

Here are the step-by-step directions again:

Step1.

Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the
top
name (1st person) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "please add me
your list" This is important as it keeps the program legal.

Step 2.

Send the other $5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank you. I've
Joined"
to the 5th name on the list

Step 3.

Remove the top name, move the other 4 names up one place each Place
your
name in the bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 or
more
from your efforts

Step 4.

Keep sending/posting the letter until you get 20 "thank you. I've
joined"
replies in mailbox. That's it. It's that simple!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be
very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you are going
to be
out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the
opportunity
of banking thousands of dollars into PayPal account! Take the smallest
risk
of your life. Take 10-20 minutes to work on this small project and reap
the
rewards.

"It's not circumstances but choice that determines your present and
your future! "