The latest thing around here...

Old January 1st 05, 09:43 PM
Pogonip

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:

Karen Maslowski wrote:

Thanks for the invitation to leave the country, but we still have the
right to express our opinions, at least for now. That's how the United
States was begun, as a matter of fact, out of a desire to leave the
oppression imposed by the King of England and his government.

I couldn't agree more. It would be a sad country if every single person
believed exactly the same.

Not to mention boring and stagnant!!!
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/
Old January 2nd 05, 09:25 AM
Scare Crowe

Today is Saturday Jan.1 and the high temperature is 62 degrees
in Chattanooga, TN. In the South you cannot depend even on the weather
man for an exact weather report from one day to the next and he will be
the first to admit it, lots depends on the topography of the region.

Old January 2nd 05, 09:33 AM
Scare Crowe

AMEN

Old January 3rd 05, 10:00 PM
Denise Jackson Walker

Kate Dicey wrote:
Mike Behrent wrote:

President Bush is fighting words here

Yeah, but he fights words every time he speaks! ;P

Every time he speaks, the words win that fight!
~Denise