AD - hey, new stuff! Small lampwork sets....

Old December 3rd 04, 02:39 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - hey, new stuff! Small lampwork sets....

Hi everyone!
Took me long enough! I finally have some new beads available.
Five small sets are on auction right now. Two heart mini-sets, a
set of raku flower tabs and two small round bead mini-sets - one is
a set of pairs. Lots of black, lots of green....take a look!

Auction page on my website -
http://www.lampwork.net/auctions.html

I'm also cooking up a fun holiday special for everyone - that should
be up on the website by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking!

* * * *
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

Old December 3rd 04, 03:08 AM
Marisa Cappetta

mmm, love anything green and black! The red flowered cubes are yummy too.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
www.galleryvittoria.com

Old December 3rd 04, 04:05 AM
Kandice Seeber

Holiday Specials up now....
closes eyes.....here goes!!

http://www.lampwork.net/specials.html

Extremely limited edition focals made to order. I love making these two
focals, so I am going to do them in any color you wish! One of each per
customer only, and I will be taking down these specials very soon. No
pressure, though... LOL

Enjoy!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 3rd 04, 08:03 AM
Kandice Seeber

Woohoo!! Thanks, doll!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 3rd 04, 09:33 AM
Judith Johnston

Marisa Cappetta wrote:

YAY for Kandice!!! I got mine, I'm one very happy Aussie/Kiwi.

Wow Kandice, I have been an admirer of your work for a long time now. I
love the way you use colours, very vibrant, very inspirational, thank you.
Judith

--
My website
www.jupiterbeads.com
Old December 3rd 04, 01:12 PM
Kandice Seeber

Thanks, Judith!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 3rd 04, 01:27 PM
Peggy

I love the Neon Garden Mini Set.

I'm curious. Recently, Karen showed us a set of beads where lavender glass
turned into silver. The description for Neon Garden says that the beads are
black with raised details in spring green and ink blue. But the blue looks
lavender to me. Is that because my computer is not representing the blue
accurately? Or does blue over black turn out looking lavender?

Old December 3rd 04, 04:15 PM
Kandice Seeber

Actually, the color Ink Blue is close to a royal purple. In my beads, the
Ink Blue is layered over periwinkle to lighten it up. So the effect is
really an ink color, which is somewhere between purple and blue. I hope
this wasn't too cryptic!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old December 3rd 04, 06:23 PM
Peggy

Oh, yeah..."ink" = purple blue color. Duh. Makes sense to me now that
you've explained it.

:-)

I had no idea that you'd layered the colors. I like the end result very
much. Very, very pretty.