what I want for Christmas

Old September 10th 04, 03:34 PM
Beadbimbo

Default what I want for Christmas

http://www.andale.com/store?sid=2704... parentCatId=

I'd either like the small Mini Duo ZP, or the Small Pillow press.

They're too expensive for my birthday or Christmas, but if you wanted to get
me one as a combo birthday/Christmas, I'd be very happy!

What do you want?

What about James? Let me guess..........................vests or jeans from
Land's End, or books. Gee, I'm good!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 10th 04, 03:36 PM
Beadbimbo

LOL! SORRY!

That was for my friend who was bugging me about what did I want for my
birthday! I don't know how I sent it here.

Who was it that did that the other day? See, now don't you feel better?

--
Jerri----------There's a reason "bimbo" is in my name!
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 10th 04, 03:43 PM
Su/Cutworks

Jerri wrote:

http://www.andale.com/store?sid=2704... parentCatId=

I'd either like the small Mini Duo ZP, or the Small Pillow press.

LOL, I was just looking at those for himself for Christmas, or Crimbo as
some would say over here. I may order him the lentil set instead, depending
on how quickly he starts making beads for ME.

-Su

Old September 10th 04, 04:34 PM
Beadbimbo

Good point! Get him the one that YOU want!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 10th 04, 04:54 PM
Su/Cutworks

Jerri wrote:

Good point! Get him the one that YOU want!

But of course! I buy his gifts and mine too, so I might as well get what I
want out of both!

-Su

Old September 11th 04, 01:22 AM
Christina Peterson

What does Crimbo refer to? Never heard of it.

Tina

"Su/Cutworks" wrote ...

Old September 11th 04, 06:01 AM
Cheryl

don't want much -
do you??
LOLOLOL

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 11th 04, 10:09 AM
Su/Cutworks

Tina wrote:

What does Crimbo refer to? Never heard of it.

It's slang for Christmas. They have a tendency to make shorter words out of
everything. Spaghetti Bolognese is called Spag Bol, someone named Charles
will be called Chaz. That sort of thing.

-Su

Old September 11th 04, 06:30 PM
Christina Peterson

I could figure out myself that it was shortened, but I would have expected
something more like Crizmo. Both "Chrim" and "bo" have consonants not found
in Christmas Chas (pronounced Chaz) is a standard written abbreviation for
Charles, like Wllm is for William.

Tina

Old September 11th 04, 06:39 PM
Su/Cutworks

Tina wrote:

I could figure out myself that it was shortened, but I would have expected
something more like Crizmo. Both "Chrim" and "bo" have consonants not

found
in Christmas

You're expecting logic! Silly person.

Chas (pronounced Chaz) is a standard written abbreviation for
Charles, like Wllm is for William.

Not like the UK version, they put the zed on the end. Chaz, Daz, Gaz, Maz,
you name it, they'll zed it. I am always amused at someone saying 'Alright,
Dazza?' to someone else in a thick Mancunian accent. I couldn't in a
million years begin to replicate that.

-Su