Yah know what I think...

Old June 18th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Yah know what I think...

I think I need a break from this place for a while, I am developing an
attitude similar to the one I had when I quit teaching.

I'm going on vacation.

Old June 18th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Javahut" wrote in message
I think I need a break from this place for a while, I am developing an
attitude similar to the one I had when I quit teaching.

I'm going on vacation.

Yeah, I know. You'll probably go off to some bike week and check out
nubile young things and get a tattoo and end up 1000 miles from home
wondering what happened to you.

Old June 19th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Javahut" wrote in message
I think I need a break from this place for a while, I am developing an
attitude similar to the one I had when I quit teaching.

I'm going on vacation.

Come on up to NY and fix my kiln and I'll buy you a Chinese buffet lunch.

--

JK Sinrod
www.sinrodstudios.com

Old June 19th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Glassman" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message
I think I need a break from this place for a while, I am developing an
attitude similar to the one I had when I quit teaching.

I'm going on vacation.

Come on up to NY and fix my kiln and I'll buy you a Chinese buffet

lunch.

I'm thinking Waffle House breakfasts in Atlanta might be a better offer.

Old June 19th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"michele" wrote in message
How 'bout some southern shrimp and grit? m

You eat shrimp and grits at the same time?????????????????

Ewwww.

Old June 19th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Moonraker wrote:
"michele" wrote in message
How 'bout some southern shrimp and grit? m

You eat shrimp and grits at the same time?????????????????

Ewwww.

in the south they eat grits with everything...

about that chinese buffet...ahem...ah, would you like to come here with
that???

it's been years since i had real fake chinese food...i do great Indian
curry dishes
but my chinese doesn't even come close!! ah, chinese food...egg fu
yung...
spring rolls, shrimp fried rice, sweet and sour everything (now i CAN
do that),
actually, i could do spring rolls too but i'd rather be in the studio
these days than
in the kitchen. (see...glass-related!)

at any rate...the invitation stands...anyone wanting a really unique
experience,
come to the village and see life the way your ancestors used to
live...without the
chinese.

off on a tangent so early in my day..

toodles...

ar.

Old June 20th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"michele" wrote in message
How 'bout some southern shrimp and grit? m

I'm thinkin' if you serve it in a thong he's there!

Old June 20th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Glassman" wrote in message

"michele" wrote in message
How 'bout some southern shrimp and grit? m

I'm thinkin' if you serve it in a thong he's there!

I could probably choke down a couple of plate fulls myself.

Old June 20th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

well, i usually serve it in a bowl, but you want it in a thong, Ok by me.
Might get a little messy...;) m

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .