Whose due?

Old January 7th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Naming names (Who's due) Whose due?

Way kewl. The words to that song were written by Dale Evans as a love song
to Roy.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"nana2b" wrote in message
I just finished my DH's quilt named "Happy Trails"
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos As a kid he was such a
Roy Rogers fan and when I saw this fabric it was perfect. When I quilted
it
I quilted the top section with Roy, second Dale, third section Trigger,
fourth Buttermilk and the last section with Wayne. I used varigated blues
and my HQ did a great job. All that is left is the label.

As far as a new name I can add, IBNana . So many choices and 22 weeks to
go. Linda in Tx

Old January 7th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Whose due?

ohhhhhh YES me too!!! somewhere warm would be nice... all expenses paid
would be heaven!

--
Jessamy (dream, dream, dream, dream)
In The Netherlands

-Irene

--------------
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
--Mae West
--------------

Old January 7th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
I just saw a recent study that says there is no adverse effects to a child
sleeping with the parents.

Both of my girls slept with us...and some nights they still crawl in
with us. It's not to bad - getting them in their own bed room was
tough...but not toooo bad. Because my husband is in the Navy was often
gone when they were young - it felt a whole lot more secure knowing they
were safely with me.

Roberta (in VA)

Old January 7th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I think what mine didnt want to do was guess on the chances of having a
C section which I really didnt want to have...

Jessamy wrote:

well they can find out by way of an ultrasound close to term. they did that
with me 3 weeks before the due date because my first born was so big (9
pounds) and I am only 5'2" if DS2 had stayed put like DS! had then he would
have been the same size. this gave me more back up to get the caesarean I
wanted and they were reluctant to give . here they work on the basis that if
you can give birth naturally it's best and one caesarean doesn't guarantee
how the next one is born.

I'm not due this year - thanks goodness! being a single mum is hard enough
with out having a new baby as well!

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Old January 7th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

or suffocate them under the covers which is also *very* likely

I slept the first 6 weeks with both my babies on my tummy - no covers for me
from the waist up - just a nice warm baby and as I was still recuperating
from the caesareans I slept at a 45 degree angle so no chance of me turning
in my sleep - not that I would have having been trained by cats from an
early age not to twitch a muscle when being sat on at night

--
Jessamy

Old January 8th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Grandbaby #4, a girl, is due the 26th. Don't know anything else about this
one as this is actually my 18 y/o stepdaughter. We haven't seen her and her
sister in over two years and didn't even find out that she was pregnant
until she was almost 6 months. DH just can't bring himself to stay in
contact with those girls. He loves them but has been so heartbroken by them
that he just can't bare anymore. I don't blame him either. A person can only
take so much pain and after SD told such wicked lies, well, all I can say
is, what goes around comes around.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

"AliceW" wrote in message
Ok, it's time to take the survey again - who is preggers in 2006?

It can be yourself or a family member.
When is the due date?
Do you know what the sex of the baby is? Twins? Triplets?
Are you making a quilt?
Bonus points for revealing the name choices.
Extra bonus points for the first RCTQ baby of the year!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/