Testing....to see if I'm still here

Old February 21st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Testing....to see if I'm still here

After having several posts successfully arrive, I seem to have disappeared
again. I've now had four or five not appear (at least to me) after almost
24 hours, so here goes another....

Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

Old February 21st 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I can see you over here :-D

and I saw all the others too ;-)

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old February 21st 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Donna973" wrote:

After having several posts successfully arrive, I seem to have disappeared
again. I've now had four or five not appear (at least to me) after almost
24 hours, so here goes another....

Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

I see you!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old February 21st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

YIKES! You just got here and you are sending us tests already? We haven't
even had time to catch our breath long enuf to say..... Welcome.........

Butterfly ( a RARITY indeed for me seeing a Newbie when they first come
aboard: )

Old February 21st 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Nope, you're not here. You said you were going out for coffee and donuts
and would be back with some for all of us. I ordered the raspberry mocha
and bavarian cream donut. You've been gone awhile, and we're starting to
worry, not to mention getting hungry.

You didn't take our coffee and donut money and spend it on S.E.X., did you?

--worried and hungry pig

On 2/21/06 11:04, in article , "Donna973"
wrote:

After having several posts successfully arrive, I seem to have disappeared
again. I've now had four or five not appear (at least to me) after almost
24 hours, so here goes another....

Donna973
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

-- Megan Zurawicz
South Holland, Illinois

Old February 22nd 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh good, apparently I still exist. I only saw about half of the messages I
sent, but at this point, I'm going to assume they all got through.
Basically, I answered any questions asked and thanked people for the nice
welcome. I'm going to call it even and go on from here g.

Donna
There is no MAYBE in my reply address

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message news:invalid-
I see you!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

Old February 22nd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I was wondering about the blackberry jelly oozing out of my floppy
drive.....

You mixed up the emails!

NightMist
was down for a cheese croissant

"Listpig" wrote in message
Nope, you're not here. You said you were going out for coffee and donuts
and would be back with some for all of us. I ordered the raspberry mocha
and bavarian cream donut. You've been gone awhile, and we're starting to
worry, not to mention getting hungry.

You didn't take our coffee and donut money and spend it on S.E.X., did
you?

--worried and hungry pig

--
The wolf that understands fire has much to eat.

Testing Annemarie Pottery 1 February 5th 06 07:04 AM
testing testing Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 3 July 21st 04 08:54 PM
Arts and Crafts Network Software Testing CraigJ Doll Houses 0 March 14th 04 04:51 AM
Testing, testing..... AliceW Quilting 5 November 24th 03 07:47 PM
[OT] testing, testing, 123 scaperchick Beads 3 August 4th 03 07:58 PM