ANOTHER UFO COMPLETED

Old May 16th 05, 01:58 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default ANOTHER UFO COMPLETED

Hunter Green and Egg Plant Card Tricks top is done and ready to go to the
Machine quilter. It measures 87 inches wide by 100 inches long. You can
see the picture of the completed top in my Snigdibbly webshots album in the
#1 position. I didn't buy any new fabric and only used fabric I already had
in my stash.

I'm ready to rummage thru my ufo basket and find my next UFO project. I put
pictures of the new project up as soon as I decide.
SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 16th 05, 02:04 AM
AliceW

It's beautiful! Good for you for using your stash too, nice job! Does this
one have a new home once it's back from the quilters?

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"SNIGDIBBLY" wrote in message
: Hunter Green and Egg Plant Card Tricks top is done and ready to go to the
: Machine quilter. It measures 87 inches wide by 100 inches long. You can
: see the picture of the completed top in my Snigdibbly webshots album in
the
: #1 position. I didn't buy any new fabric and only used fabric I already
had
: in my stash.
:
: I'm ready to rummage thru my ufo basket and find my next UFO project. I
put
: pictures of the new project up as soon as I decide.
: --
: http://community.webshots.com/user/snigdibbly
: SNIGDIBBLY
: ~e~
: "
: / \
: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/snigdibbly.
: http://www.ebaystores.com/snigdibbly...ox&refid=store
:
:

Old May 16th 05, 03:32 AM
Taria

That is pretty. I am starting to get dizzy from all the finishing
Snigs is doing! Wish that was catchy as the cold that found me.
Taria

Old May 16th 05, 01:48 PM
Queen of Squishies

I've been accused of being an over-achiever, but honey, you put me to shame.
Way to go! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Sail on Silver Girl......
sail on by - -
Your time has come.....
to shine - -
All your dreams are on their way.
..........See how they shine!.........
www.SimplyMusic.net

Old May 16th 05, 01:51 PM
Mika

That is beautiful. You have so many wonderful quilts. Way to go.

--
Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old May 16th 05, 02:47 PM
Heidi from Germany

It's so beautiful, love the flower border.
And you're so fast :-)
How many UFO's are still hidden in your basket ???
Heidi from Germany

#1 position. I didn't buy any new fabric and only used fabric I already had
in my stash.

I'm ready to rummage thru my ufo basket and find my next UFO project. I put
pictures of the new project up as soon as I decide.

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old May 16th 05, 05:13 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I haven't decided yet. It will name it's new owner I am sure. I usually
list them in my ebay store for awhile then something comes up and I send
them to their new home. No one is interested in paying the price for a new
quilt. They all want to buy those china sweatshop quilts that have about 2
or 3 stitches per inch for less than $50. That's okay. I'm sure there will
be a wedding or birthday or xmas in the family that will tell me who to send
it to.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 16th 05, 05:14 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I've got it too. Sore throat, achy bones, cough all night - just general
yukky feeling.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"