Our Report Card

Old August 9th 03, 02:01 PM
AliceW

My Tungsten C came with a similar program called Note Pad. It works great
for quick shopping lists. I also downloaded a trial for ListPro. This one
I may buy! I entered all my book collections so I know what I have and what
I still need when I go to the bookstores. They can be color coded,
indented, categorized, hidden when needed. ListPro also provided a bunch of
sample lists to download. They had one for Singer sewing machines with all
the serial numbers already entered! Also have one for all the DMC threads
that can be sorted by number, color or shade. I love this program!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"Eyren" wrote in message
In article , "Donna in Idaho"
writes:

Has anybody gotten the "Bug Me" program? Looks kinda interesting, but

can't
find where I can download it for a trial run.

I've got it for my PalmV

I use it quite freqently for jotting down phone # when I haven't got the

time
to "print" them into Datebk. It is easy to use and rather basic, but it

works.
Jot down reminders too. Or diagram for folks when you haven't got pen

and
paper.

Nel (Gadget Queen)
Sartor Resartus

Old August 9th 03, 04:56 PM
NightMist

Heck with a million dollars you could buy a bigger one or a dozen at
one of any number of shops! You could get one with sparkles too!

NightMist the naughty

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:11:47 GMT, Butterfly
wrote:

Million dollars
No questions asked
Unmarked 20's, 50's, with a few 100's thrown in for good measure
Butterfly (other is just fine just the way it is)

Judy Grevenites wrote:
Oh come on Butterfly, which would you rather hae---a millon dollars or a
bigger penis? More and more, bigger and better, just as you said.
RedQueen

--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Old August 9th 03, 08:03 PM
Dr. Quilter

but it is organized by days, not by total number of posts!

LN (remove NOSPAM) wrote:
This shows our activity on here. How did I drop to 4th most frequent poster?
Huh? Must be cuz I take weekends off. LOL

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...08%2F06%2F2003

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old August 9th 03, 08:04 PM
Dr. Quilter

yup, i was dissapointed too.. of course, I ONLY read the ng on weekend
mornings... and as of march, that might end! )

M. Wetmore wrote:
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:47:20 GMT, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

This shows our activity on here. How did I drop to 4th most frequent poster?
Huh? Must be cuz I take weekends off. LOL

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...08%2F06%2F2003

Sheesh...I'm not even on the list.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Old August 9th 03, 08:33 PM
Kate Dicey

Judy Grevenites wrote:
Oh come on Butterfly, which would you rather hae---a millon dollars or a
bigger penis? More and more, bigger and better, just as you said.
RedQueen

--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Bloody Hell!!
I'm a sugar bowl!

I always see in my mind's eye the pix Aubrey Beardsley drew to
illustrate Lysistrata!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old August 9th 03, 08:35 PM
Butterfly

SPARKLES? LOTS AND LOTS OF SPARKLES?
I like that idea : ) Never had one with sparkles before.
Butterfly (whatever will they think of next)

Old August 10th 03, 02:44 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I have this listed when I look at what's on my palm, but there is no icon
for it. Wonder what's going on.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 10th 03, 02:46 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Yup. But the map prog I bought was a chip to put in your memory stick slot
and it doesn't fit when the salesperson said it would work for mine. So I
have to bring it in.

Does anyone use a map program they could recommend? I want one like what you
can do online. Find a street in any city. Get driving directions... all
that.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Ok. So I told H I wanted to run to the local comp store to look at the

Clies
again as I was trying to decide between the two lowest models. Well,

because
of certain recent events (should I really take advantage of a moment of
weakness? D*mn yes!), he bought me one of the tops of the line (Clie
PEG-NX80V) (Thanks, George-tax rebate)! So, now it's charging, then I

can
move my old stuff over and play with the new options.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

Woohoo! Have fun! I'm assuming that this one has color for your map
program.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster

Old August 10th 03, 03:22 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Nope, no icon for it. I have ALL set as a default. Is it a freeware (must be
if I d/led it. LOL I'm cheap)? I'll just see if I can find it again.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"AliceW" wrote in message
Did you click on the "All" category to see all the programs? Mine has an
icon that says ListPro and its icon is a white square with a red check

mark
in it.

Old August 10th 03, 03:31 AM
AliceW

The one I downloaded is a 30 day trial, but I think this is one I will end
up buying.

--

"AliceW" wrote in message
Did you click on the "All" category to see all the programs? Mine has

an
icon that says ListPro and its icon is a white square with a red check

mark
in it.
--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"The older the violin, the sweeter the music."

Trading Card, Craft & Collectible Show Patrick W. Schubert Sr. General Crafting 0 October 4th 04 06:48 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 07:26 PM
Christmas stamped card swap Sophie Rubberstamps 0 November 2nd 03 03:20 PM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM
question about card exchanges. Ed & Marlene Rubberstamps 1 September 5th 03 10:17 PM