question about card exchanges.

Old September 5th 03, 07:01 PM
Ed & Marlene

Default question about card exchanges.

I am in charge of taking a bus load to the Rubberama, Stamp in hand
convention in St. Paul, MN in Oct. and we want to do a card exchange. When
you are dividing the cards up, how can you keep the cards that the person
who made the card, not get in the bunch we are giving out..In other words
they don't get their own cards? Does this make sense? I know there is
answer, but I can't figure it out.. I know I can be assured someone will
give me the answer from this group.. Thank you Marlene

Old September 5th 03, 10:17 PM
burnerbabe

I've found the easiest thing to do is have them include themselves in the
number they make.. so they do get one of their own cards back, of each
style... that way you don't have to keep count... most swaps I've been in
work this way.... less work and you get one of your own to keep!

OT Please send a card! Arleen Beads 8 December 13th 04 06:26 PM
A question for lampworkers Diana Curtis Beads 42 May 7th 04 07:26 PM
Not really an AD, but a marketing question, need advice Kandice Seeber Beads 26 April 4th 04 10:39 AM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM