Looking for source for Hydroperm.

Old October 24th 03, 11:45 AM
TravNo9

I get hydroperm from Fusion Headquarters they sell it in 5 lb bags.
www.fusionheadquarters.com

Old October 24th 03, 01:45 PM
Javahut

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
I get hydroperm from Fusion Headquarters they sell it in 5 lb bags.
www.fusionheadquarters.com

Twice the cost.

Old October 24th 03, 04:15 PM
jk

"Javahut" wrote in message

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
I get hydroperm from Fusion Headquarters they sell it in 5 lb bags.
www.fusionheadquarters.com

Twice the cost.

Took me forever to find it. Their website lists dealers. Then you need to
work the phones to find one that actually stocks it.

--
JK Sinrod NY
Sinrod Stained Glass

Old October 24th 03, 09:48 PM
Javahut

"jk" wrote in message
et...

"Javahut" wrote in message

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
I get hydroperm from Fusion Headquarters they sell it in 5 lb bags.
www.fusionheadquarters.com

Twice the cost.

Took me forever to find it. Their website lists dealers. Then you need

work the phones to find one that actually stocks it.

--
JK Sinrod NY
Sinrod Stained Glass
www.sinrodstudios.com
Coney Island Memories
www.sinrodstudios.com/coneymemories

Never fully comprehended how fortunate I am to live in such an industrial
state!
Just about everything I need is right here, nearby, except for quality help,
that is still a problem, guess I just expect too much. Darn.

Old October 25th 03, 01:42 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

"jk" wrote in message
et...

"Javahut" wrote in message

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
I get hydroperm from Fusion Headquarters they sell it in 5 lb bags.
www.fusionheadquarters.com

Twice the cost.

Took me forever to find it. Their website lists dealers. Then you need

work the phones to find one that actually stocks it.

--
JK Sinrod NY
Sinrod Stained Glass
www.sinrodstudios.com
Coney Island Memories
www.sinrodstudios.com/coneymemories

Never fully comprehended how fortunate I am to live in such an industrial
state!
Just about everything I need is right here, nearby, except for quality help,
that is still a problem, guess I just expect too much. Darn.

I'm not nearby but let me know if you need some temp help on a big job.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old October 25th 03, 02:41 AM
Javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

"jk" wrote in message
et...

"Javahut" wrote in message

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

Terrific offer, Thanks, my thing is ongoing, but your welcome to stop in
when in the area,
I think the commute would not be conducive to an ongoing situation.
I do know a guy with a Citation, but his schedule is erratic too, and
flight cost would not fit the budget.

One of the better people I had was a kid that hung out starting at age 14 to
clean up and stuff, then got interested in building windows and lamps, by
the time he was 18, and knew enough to be quick and beneficial, he
discovered girls and cars(sure, now he has money!) and forgot how to use a
phone to tell me he WOULDN'T be at work. Bye bye
Oh well, everybody's got problems

Old October 25th 03, 04:01 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

"jk" wrote in message
et...

"Javahut" wrote in message

"TravNo9" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

I had the same problem with my son. Learned flameworking at Corning but
just wants to play video games and girls. keep me in mind when you get
that major job and just need somebody to help with the kilns etc. I
wouldn't be much use on your stained glass work but I do know my way
around the warm stuff. Wouldn't cost nearly what you might think as I
would be close to family and could make a few gallery stops with my
work. Short term only though. I've got business to take care of in River
Rouge and Traverse City. Have to drum up some business so I don't have
to lay anybody off. When I get that way I'll surely stop in.

Explain Citation. Err, did I just fail the entrance exam?

Old October 25th 03, 04:54 AM
Javahut

Cessna Citation Jet, the only way to fly!,
cost, app $1000 per hour, plane and crew

Old October 25th 03, 05:39 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

Cessna Citation Jet, the only way to fly!,
cost, app $1000 per hour, plane and crew

OK. Now I see. If you need me in a hurry I could make it pro bono. Let
me know when to be at the airport.

Old October 25th 03, 02:46 PM
Javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

Cessna Citation Jet, the only way to fly!,
cost, app $1000 per hour, plane and crew

OK. Now I see. If you need me in a hurry I could make it pro bono. Let
me know when to be at the airport.
--
Jack

Does that mean you will work for free for the plane ride? For how long
would you do this and for how many plane rides? the guy that owns the plane
is very close, he also sells them if you have an interest, he can show you
how the plane pays for itself, after the initial purchase, of course. $7-9
Mill for a small one.

I think I'm in the wrong line of work.