here comes the tools now

Old December 12th 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default here comes the tools now

wrote in message
ups.com...
" Dennis I need to ask you again why you keep up this defensive and
adversarial attitude? Your business is in no way shape or form like
what we
are doing."

Why do you assume you and your compadres are the only readers here?
Why do you assume everyone other than me does glass the way you do?

ACTUALLY, A BETTER ASSUMPTION WOULD BE THAT EVERYONE HERE OTHER THAN YOU
ACTUALLY "DOES" GLASS. YOU JUST PONTIFICATE ABOUT SOME NONSENSICAL BUSINESS
MODEL THAT WON'T FLOAT ANY BETTER THAN ONE OF YOUR TOY BOATS.

PERPETRATING A MYTH THAT BUYING MATERIALS AT SOME "DISCOUNTED" PRICE NO MORE
MAKES ONE OF YOUR WANNABE "ARTISANS" A BUSINESSPERSON THAN ME BUYING A TANK
OF GAS MAKES ME A NASCAR DRIVER.

I teach Entrepreneurial Management. At the University Masters level,
at Las Vegas GlassCraft Expo, in our studio, at Victorian GlassFest,
online at Glass Campus......and on bulletin boards to anyone wishing to
learn.

ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT?????????? WTF IS THAT? BALANCING A
CHECKBOOK? BWAAAHAAAHAAA!

AND WHAT CREDENTIALS DO YOU HAVE TO HOLD THIS LOFTY PERCH? WHAT IS YOUR
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND? YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A DEGREE IN "SOMETHING" TO
BE TEACHING AT THE MASTER'S DEGREE LEVEL. OH, WAIT!!!! I KNOW!!!
YOU HAVE A DEGREE FROM THE P.T. BARNUM SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS. " A SUCKER IS
BORN EVERY MINUTE!"

WHAT IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME? WHAT PROFESSIONAL GROUPS OF YOUR PEERS ANOINTED
YOU TO THIS EXALTED POSITION?

FROM WHERE I SIT, YOU HAVEN'T DONE A ****ING THING IN THE GLASS BUSINESS
THAT SETS YOU APART FROM DOZENS, NAY, HUNDREDS OF OTHER STUDIOS. IF YOU
WERE SO GOOD AT THE GLASS BUSINESS, THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULD STILL BE DOING
INSTEAD OF MUCKING ABOUT LOOKING FOR SOME ALTERNATIVE WAY TO PUMP UP A
FALTERING CASH FLOW.

I have a very, very long list of people that email me to thank
me for my internet postings.

AND AN EVEN LONGER LIST OF THOSE WHO WISH YOU'D SHUT THE **** UP.

I'm even doing free public lectures at Vegas - specifically
about how to do that.

AND THOSE LECTURES WILL BE EXACTLY WORTH WHAT THEY COST....NOTHING. I CAN
WATCH THE COMEDY CHANNEL AT HOME AND SAVE THE AIRFARE TO VEGAS.

You and your buds can bitch, whine, and snivel....about Chinese
imports, about "basement bandits", or about opinions you disagree with.
I DO NOT CARE. I don't post here for you and your bitch buddies, but
for others that are sincerely interested in becoming professional glass
artisans.

OR TO SEE YOUR NAME IN PRINT?

If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it. It's not posted for
you.

ACTUALLY, ANYONE WHO HAS A LICK OF BUSINESS SENSE OR 15 TOTAL MINUTES OF
EXPERIENCE IN GLASS ARTISTRY ALREADY IGNORES YOU ANYWAY. SO, WHY ARE YOU
BOTHERING?

YOU ARE THE KIND OF GUY WHO STARTS A CHAIN LETTER, AIN'TCHA?

Old December 12th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default here comes the tools now/ QUALITY

"howard" fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com wrote in message
I have endured some minor health problems (emergency quad by-pass sugary,

with
a heart attack thrown in and just month ago my second full hip

replacement)
and will start back to "work" in January.
Happy Holidays and a Healthy New Year

Howard

Good to hear you are on the mend. Take continued good care of yourself!

Merry Christmas!

Old January 29th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

What a load of crap. Just another spammer who thinks that saying
somthing equates having done it.

On 11 Dec 2005 09:53:16 -0800, wrote:

" Dennis I need to ask you again why you keep up this defensive and
adversarial attitude? Your business is in no way shape or form like
what we
are doing."

Why do you assume you and your compadres are the only readers here?
Why do you assume everyone other than me does glass the way you do?

I teach Entrepreneurial Management. At the University Masters level,
at Las Vegas GlassCraft Expo, in our studio, at Victorian GlassFest,
online at Glass Campus......and on bulletin boards to anyone wishing to
learn. I have a very, very long list of people that email me to thank
me for my internet postings. I don't care....let's repeat that....I DO
NOT CARE what you or your antagonistic friends want or like. I'm here
to teach people how to create a business enterprise making and selling
glass art. I'm even doing free public lectures at Vegas - specifically
about how to do that.

You and your buds can bitch, whine, and snivel....about Chinese
imports, about "basement bandits", or about opinions you disagree with.
I DO NOT CARE. I don't post here for you and your bitch buddies, but
for others that are sincerely interested in becoming professional glass
artisans.

If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it. It's not posted for
you.

Halloween -- planning for next year -- tools and tool storage LurfysMa Carving 0 October 31st 05 03:58 PM
Pumpkin carving tools Top Spin Carving 6 November 2nd 04 10:46 AM
Pumpkin carving tools Top Spin General Crafting 4 November 2nd 04 10:46 AM
Laying Tools Rhea Needlework 0 January 11th 04 12:14 AM
Glazing tools contest Robert B II Pottery 3 July 24th 03 01:32 PM