Looking for source for Hydroperm.

Old October 27th 03, 03:55 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

Cessna Citation Jet, the only way to fly!,
cost, app $1000 per hour, plane and crew

OK. Now I see. If you need me in a hurry I could make it pro bono. Let
me know when to be at the airport.
--
Jack

Does that mean you will work for free for the plane ride? For how long
would you do this and for how many plane rides? the guy that owns the plane
is very close, he also sells them if you have an interest, he can show you
how the plane pays for itself, after the initial purchase, of course. $7-9
Mill for a small one.

I think I'm in the wrong line of work.

I'm saving up for an airplane. I should be about 650 years old but they
may come down in price by then.

Tough questions on the plane ride and length of stay. I have many
reasons to come to your area and nothing holding me here, except this is
where my kilns are. When you get that major slumping order and
absolutely have to have experienced help let me know. I did the time in
Whistler for the price of a room. I can't do that all the time but it
cost me money to visit my family anyway so if I could pick up a few
bucks and some experience, count me in.

--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old October 27th 03, 01:24 PM
Javahut

I'm saving up for an airplane. I should be about 650 years old but they
may come down in price by then.

There are cheaper planes. Like one engine, no jets, 4 person is nice, 172,
but a 210 preassurized will get you over the mountains. From what I hear.

Tough questions on the plane ride and length of stay. I have many
reasons to come to your area and nothing holding me here, except this is
where my kilns are. When you get that major slumping order and
absolutely have to have experienced help let me know. I did the time in
Whistler for the price of a room. I can't do that all the time but it
cost me money to visit my family anyway so if I could pick up a few
bucks and some experience, count me in.

I'll keep all this in mind, those jobs don't roll in very often.

Old October 27th 03, 04:46 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

I'm saving up for an airplane. I should be about 650 years old but they
may come down in price by then.

There are cheaper planes. Like one engine, no jets, 4 person is nice, 172,
but a 210 preassurized will get you over the mountains. From what I hear.

Tough questions on the plane ride and length of stay. I have many
reasons to come to your area and nothing holding me here, except this is
where my kilns are. When you get that major slumping order and
absolutely have to have experienced help let me know. I did the time in
Whistler for the price of a room. I can't do that all the time but it
cost me money to visit my family anyway so if I could pick up a few
bucks and some experience, count me in.

I'll keep all this in mind, those jobs don't roll in very often.

When I get out that way I'll be sure to stop in. Could be within the
next few months.