Sairey's MSM

Old August 27th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Default Sairey's MSM

I know some of you still remember Sairey and her MSM. I thought you would
want to know that MSM passed away Wednesday night.

Donna in Idaho

Old August 27th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Sairey, I am sorry to hear of your sorrow.
Barbara in SC

Old August 27th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Aug 27, 1:21?pm, "Donna in Idaho" wrote:
I know some of you still remember Sairey and her MSM. I thought you would
want to know that MSM passed away Wednesday night.

Donna in Idaho

Donna, please give Sarah my love. I bet her SM hung in there 'til she
was ready--on her own terms, too--though! rusty

Old August 27th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

Donna,

Thank you so much for the message. Please send my thoughts and prayers
to Sairey. I miss seeing her on the boards. Had a great time when I saw
her at the first Glendale quilt show I went to.

Debbi in SO CA

Old August 27th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Please send my condolences.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old August 27th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Donna in Idaho" wrote:

I know some of you still remember Sairey and her MSM. I thought you would
want to know that MSM passed away Wednesday night.

Donna in Idaho

Thanks for passing along the news, Donna. I'm sorry to hear this; I know
they were very close.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 27th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Sending warm condolences and hugs to Miss Sarah. For
those who may not know, once upon a time some of us
here in RCTQ Land were fortunate enough to participate
in a Hug Quilt for Sarah's MSM, Dink. The main color
was Pink .... BRIGHT Pink! It was a very fun quilt.
PAT in VA

Old August 28th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

It was the coolest fabric Sairey sent out to us to manipulate! She
called it Margarita Gonzalez pink, remember, all bright and cheerful.

Sending gentle {{{{hugs}}}} to Sairey and her family.
We miss her here....

Ginger in CA

Donna in Idaho wrote:
I know some of you still remember Sairey and her MSM. I thought you would
want to know that MSM passed away Wednesday night.

Donna in Idaho- Hide quoted text -

Old August 28th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Here's a link to the quilt that had the Margarita Gonzalez fabric in it -
http://www.zianet.com/scurry/quilt34.html

Donna in Idaho

oups.com...