RCTQ "Faces" Directory

Old October 8th 05, 04:21 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Christina Doucette" wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after just over a year's absence from the group. I still have the
RCTQ picture directory in my webshots. It probably needs some updates or
new additions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

If you have a new/updated picture you would like to send me, please send me
your picture along with your RCTQ name. Anyone here can be added to the
group directory. Always nice to have a face to the name. Feel free to refer
to the directory to "see" people.

Also, I just uploaded my new "addition's" pictures under 'Baby Lucas' who
was born July 21st. I'm finally a Mom! He's our first child and looks just
like Dad.

Glad to be back!

Welcome home, Christina! It's great to see you again. Now I understand
why you haven't been around lately. Lucas is adorable; I love the
photo of him in his daddy's hand.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 8th 05, 04:33 PM
Taria

Welcome back Christina. What a wonderful year you have had. Congrats
on your baby Lucas. How wonderful! He is too cute. Glad to have
you back.
Taria

Old October 8th 05, 05:05 PM
Christina Doucette

Thanks Sandy,

That photo was taken when Lucas was 6 days old. That pose is usually taken
in Mommy's hand, but I developed carpel tunnel in BOTH wrists during the
pregnancy and I didnt want to drop him. My husband is artsy-fartsy and
doesnt havfe mangled man-hands so I thought it would still be as nice. My
husband doesnt know how to do any plumbing or capendry, but he loves to do
artistic stuff and we carft together almost every night. We share one room
for both our stuff....he has his desk and I have mine. It's soo nice. I'll
post some of my husbands work. He loves to draw and builds full-scale
models of Star Wars charaters. I'll call the folder "Roy's Projects".

I'm anxious to see if Lucas takes after my stick-man drawing abilty or his
father's artsy side.
--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

Old October 8th 05, 05:14 PM
Butterfly

SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats too : )
Butterfly
. ..

Old October 8th 05, 07:20 PM
Debra

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 23:25:28 -0400, "Christina Doucette"
wrote:

I missed you. Glad you're back!
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old October 9th 05, 06:35 PM
Vickie Y

Welcome back, Christina! Congratulations on your darling little guy! I
just love those sweet chubby cheeks. So adorable!
I have a picture to send you, with "Flat Sairey". Please email me with your
addy so I can send it to you!

Vickie in Cleveland

Old October 9th 05, 07:51 PM
Kathryn Walker

Good to see you back, Christina. Lucas was so tiny, and just cute as a
button. Hope you're back to stay awhile.

Kathryn in Mi

Old October 10th 05, 12:56 AM
Johanna Gibson

wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after just over a year's absence from the group. I still have the
RCTQ picture directory in my webshots. It probably needs some updates or
new additions.

http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

If you have a new/updated picture you would like to send me, please send me
your picture along with your RCTQ name. Anyone here can be added to the
group directory. Always nice to have a face to the name. Feel free to refer
to the directory to "see" people.

Also, I just uploaded my new "addition's" pictures under 'Baby Lucas' who
was born July 21st. I'm finally a Mom! He's our first child and looks just
like Dad.

Glad to be back!

Just had a little look-see and after all that discussion of how many
red-heads we have here, I just have to ask.... where are they?!? This
faces directory seems to be full of brunettes with the odd blonde.
Come on folks, send your photos in! I don't even have a digital
camera, but I managed to send in a recent photo of me and the mystery
man... you can send one in as well!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old October 10th 05, 02:22 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Johanna Gibson wrote:

Just had a little look-see and after all that discussion of how many
red-heads we have here, I just have to ask.... where are they?!? This
faces directory seems to be full of brunettes with the odd blonde.
Come on folks, send your photos in! I don't even have a digital
camera, but I managed to send in a recent photo of me and the mystery
man... you can send one in as well!

And did we/I miss your "explanation" about the mystery man?? Is there
marriage in the near future? g