Hip-hoorays for our CHER, too!

Old March 8th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Hip-hoorays for our CHER, too!

Three cheers and more for our Cher, who came up with the 6x6 square
exchange in the first place!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old March 8th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Noreen,

Yes, she deserves all the praise for coming up with the great idea.

Three cheers for Cher.

Hugs,

Nora

Old March 8th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

aw Pirjo, thankyou honey...

hugz cher

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
Oh yes, absolutely!!!!!!!! Hooray, Cher!

--
Best: Pirjo

Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/ldcfb
" YarnWright" kirjoitti

Old March 8th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

But Cher you deserve it, believe me.

--
Best: Pirjo

Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/ldcfb
"spinninglilac" kirjoitti
r.co.uk...

Old March 8th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Absotively! Hooray Cher!!!

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods

Old March 9th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I hooray all but ladies careful with all those HIPS ,,,
mirjam ::::
:

Absotively! Hooray Cher!!!

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods

Cher is OK Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 17 December 11th 03 10:41 PM
Cher, oh Cher you are so great! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 October 1st 03 08:03 PM
Pkg. arrived from Cher Cher Yarn 4 September 17th 03 09:12 AM