The Angel has arrived in Chicago!

Old February 9th 04, 09:39 PM
JAKL

Default The Angel has arrived in Chicago!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Firehouse Angel is safely in my
hot little hands. I honestly wasn't expecting for her to arrive until Wednesday
at the earliest!

And gee, how kind of Jan and Felice to get me situated to attack the purple
cape snicker - i LOVE purples
Old February 9th 04, 10:28 PM
Felice Friese

"JAKL" wrote in message
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Firehouse Angel is safely

in my
hot little hands. I honestly wasn't expecting for her to arrive until

Wednesday
at the earliest!

And gee, how kind of Jan and Felice to get me situated to attack the

purple
cape snicker - i LOVE purples

Hey, let's hear it for the Postal Service. I turned it over to them Saturday
morning!

I refuse to take the rap for the color you're stuck with. We'll blame Tia
Mary, who started the stitching with one part of the Angel's voluminous
skirt, thereby consigning the next half dozen or so stitchers to that color
range.

Enjoy!

Felice

Old February 10th 04, 03:10 AM
Jenn Liace

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:28:39 GMT, "Felice Friese"
wrote:

I refuse to take the rap for the color you're stuck with. We'll blame Tia
Mary, who started the stitching with one part of the Angel's voluminous
skirt, thereby consigning the next half dozen or so stitchers to that color
range.

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Lady Scarlet's Journey (Just Nan)
Simply Sensational January Calendar (Mill Hill)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old February 10th 04, 03:12 AM
Jenn Liace

wrote:

I refuse to take the rap for the color you're stuck with. We'll blame Tia
Mary, who started the stitching with one part of the Angel's voluminous
skirt, thereby consigning the next half dozen or so stitchers to that color
range.

No rap to take for colors.... I seriously do love purples and was
really hoping to get to try out the Needlepaints! But to be fair I'll
probably do some of the blue too =) Wouldn't want to glom onto too
much, ya know.

And as soon as I finish reading posts, I'll be getting her set up on
my floor stand!

Jenn L.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Current projects:
Firehouse Angel (aka Angel of the Morning - L&L)
Old February 10th 04, 04:10 AM
Jenn Liace

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:12:21 -0600, Jenn Liace
wrote:

And as soon as I finish reading posts, I'll be getting her set up on
my floor stand!

By the way, do we need an "after Felice, before Jenn" picture for the
website? I'm taking one anyway for my own album, just let me know if
I should forward it to someone.

Old February 10th 04, 03:54 PM
Felice Friese

news
wrote:

And as soon as I finish reading posts, I'll be getting her set up on
my floor stand!

By the way, do we need an "after Felice, before Jenn" picture for the
website? I'm taking one anyway for my own album, just let me know if
I should forward it to someone.

Jenn L.

The "aF, bJ" photo has been forwarded to Dianne for the website, but you can
do the "aJ, b?" photo!

Felice

Old February 10th 04, 03:58 PM
Felice Friese

Tia Mary, holding her true feelings in control, wrote:

(*#$()#$(*#$ DO NOT RUB IT IN!!! I HATE BLUE!!! I LOVE PURPLE!!!

And
YES, I am shouting -- LOL! I do not like blue and I had to stitch all

that
*$*&$ blue skirt part! I was NOT happy but I bit the bullet and did my

duty
:-)!
I started down on the lower right because Vic had requested that we

start
with the lower right. Wasn't my idea -- I am a start in the center and

work
out type of person! Rotten, nasty, **boring** blue floss colors -- I, A,
P!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

Got the blue blues, have we? Don't come to my house, because every room has
blue in it -- with red, with yellow, with green, with white, etc. -- unless
you bring your rose-colored glasses.

Felice