OT good news one year later

Old September 29th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default OT good news one year later

For those of you who remember GrammyKathy, they finally got moved into their
own rental house this past week. Hurray! It has a closed in front porch
which will be her sewing room, and it is still in this area so she can still
come quilt with us every Friday like she has been doing. Another Hurray!
She has no idea how long it will be before she is back online in this other
house now, so I get to tell the good news. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you can just not lose what

Old September 29th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Woo Hoo! Give her a big hug from me! I'm so excited to hear they got a
place. I know they have been through so much.
--
Debi

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Old September 29th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Thanks Karen for letting us know.
..
In message CYrLi.126562$Fc.33784@attbi_s21, "Karen, Queen of
Squishies" writes
For those of you who remember GrammyKathy, they finally got moved into their
own rental house this past week. Hurray! It has a closed in front porch
which will be her sewing room, and it is still in this area so she can still
come quilt with us every Friday like she has been doing. Another Hurray!
She has no idea how long it will be before she is back online in this other
house now, so I get to tell the good news. : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old September 29th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

This has been a long time comin' for her.... so glad the happy day is
finally here.

Patti in Seattle

Old September 29th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Is it really a year. I was wondering only the other day how Kathy was,
and if she had ever got a house. I am so pleased that she finally has a
home of her own.

Thank you Karen for letting us know.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old September 29th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Tell her I'm doing a Happy Happy for her. I'm just so pleased for her.

Butterfly (she so deserved it)

Old September 29th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Yeah!!! Thanks for letting us know Karen. Please tell her congrats for us!!

BTW are you feeling any better?

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old September 29th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

Please pass along Hello's and Hugs from me. Let her know we missed her and
thought of her often.

--
ME-Judy
ajhusman at blazenetme dot net

Old September 30th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di[_2_]

Wonderful news - please pass on my happy thoughts and good wishes for her
and the family.

Di
Vic Aust.