It's here! My "Quest" has been answered!

Old November 2nd 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Default It's here! My "Quest" has been answered!

Woo Hoo!! I just called the shop that I ordered my new Babylock Quest from
over 2 months ago, and they told me it's in!! I'm so excited! They have
two shops, and must get it from the other shop. It's available for pick up
tomorrow, but I'll be at a Penn State football game.....not MY first choice
.....so I'll have to wait until Monday. Hopefully, I can arrange for
their instructor to be there and give me a few hints before I head home.
I'm about 1 1/2 hours away, so I'd rather not make two trips. I'm so
inspired now, I think I'll go sandwich the huge quilt I've got in
progress.....I really didn't want to start quilting it on my old machine,
and had been holding off hoping the new one would come in.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old November 2nd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Oh boy, oh boy, what fun. We can hardly wait. Hot dog. Polly

"jennellh" wrote in message
ps.com...
Roll on Monday! jennellh

Old November 3rd 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Meandering

Alice,

That is great news!!! Please keep us posted. I want to know how much
you love it!!!

Peace,

Marsha

Old November 3rd 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

Lucky You, and you get to go to the Penn State game also! Have fun, and
good luck monday playing with the machine!

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Old November 3rd 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Yay, Alice! How exciting!
I'm really intrigued with all the rave reviews about the Quest. I'm
going to be in the market for a new SM in about a month or so, and I was
seriously thinking about the Janome 6600, but now I'm rethinking
that...... DO let us know what you think.

Patti in Seattle

Old November 3rd 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

be sure to spend hours and hours on it soon and report back on the
pros and cons.

Musicmaker

Old November 3rd 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Meandering

On Nov 2, 4:17 pm, "Alice" wrote:
Woo Hoo!! I just called the shop that I ordered my new Babylock Quest from
over 2 months ago, and they told me it's in!! I'm so excited! They have
two shops, and must get it from the other shop. It's available for pick up
tomorrow, but I'll be at a Penn State football game.....not MY first choice
.....so I'll have to wait until Monday. Hopefully, I can arrange for
their instructor to be there and give me a few hints before I head home.
I'm about 1 1/2 hours away, so I'd rather not make two trips. I'm so
inspired now, I think I'll go sandwich the huge quilt I've got in
progress.....I really didn't want to start quilting it on my old machine,
and had been holding off hoping the new one would come in.

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Alice,

I got my Quest today!!!!! I am so glad it came in so early. The
dealer said he promised me the machine so I gt the first one. Wooo
Hoooo!!!!!! I also picked up a simple serger while I was there since
I don't have one.

Now, I am heading off to the sewing room to unpack some boxes!!

Piece,

Marsha in nw, Ohio

Old November 4th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Thanks for the good wishes. I'll keep you posted on my progress with the
new machine. That is, IF I can pull myself away long enough to get on the
computer!!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu