OT Just a brief HELLO . . . . and goodbye

Old October 13th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default OT Just a brief HELLO . . . . and goodbye

I have not been posting lately, but I do call in and try to
read from time to time. Unfortunately my eyesight will not
allow me to participate much on the ng in future, so this is
by way of being a farewell note. I often think of the
community of quilters represented here, and will continue to
do so.

Best wishes and hugs to all, and if anyone thinks I can be
of help in any way - please do email me.
-
-
-
For those that have been in touch by email, I would love to
hear from you occasionally and I promise to respond. I can
use email far easier than I can ng's.

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Old October 13th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"CATS" wrote:

I have not been posting lately, but I do call in and try to
read from time to time. Unfortunately my eyesight will not
allow me to participate much on the ng in future, so this is
by way of being a farewell note. I often think of the
community of quilters represented here, and will continue to
do so.

Best wishes and hugs to all, and if anyone thinks I can be
of help in any way - please do email me.
-
-
-
For those that have been in touch by email, I would love to
hear from you occasionally and I promise to respond. I can
use email far easier than I can ng's.

Gosh, Cheryl, I'm so sorry to hear this! Please do pop in whenever
you can -- we're going to miss you like crazy.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old October 13th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

I 2nd that! We'll miss you and the cats!

Take care and visit when you're up to it!

--
Kate in MI

Old October 13th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

WOW! I sure wasn't expecting this. I was hoping it was; I'm coming back for
a bit .....

Sure hope you CAN still use the compie.

Very gentle hugs
Butterfly

Old October 13th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Oh, we hate to see you go, but understand. Do stop in from time to time (if
and when you are able) to let us know how you and your kitties are doing.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old October 13th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Whoa Chez baby!!! I go away for a lil bit and come back to this???? Take
care - I'm not that far away if you need anything

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z37/shazrules/

Old October 13th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I'm so very sorry to hear this, Cheryl. I know you have been battling
it for some time, and I really rue the fact that we will miss your many
words of wisdom. I have loved hearing about your furry family - even
when the news has been sad.

Your appliqué is outstanding and even if you can't do it much any more,
you have a huge pile of achievements behind you to feel proud of (along
with all the other aspects of your life that you can feel proud of).

I am so very glad to have known you here, and I will definitely keep in
touch by e-mail, if that's easier for you.

Please continue to feel that this is a place where you will be welcome -
anytime - even if a visitor rather than a resident.

Take care of yourself and I hope you find a satisfactory outlet for your
wonderful creativity.

Bye for now, but, if you can get an amanuensis, maybe you could pop in
from time to time and tell us how you and your furries and your classes
are getting on.

Hugs,
..
In message , CATS
writes
I have not been posting lately, but I do call in and try to
read from time to time. Unfortunately my eyesight will not
allow me to participate much on the ng in future, so this is
by way of being a farewell note. I often think of the
community of quilters represented here, and will continue to
do so.

Best wishes and hugs to all, and if anyone thinks I can be
of help in any way - please do email me.
-
-
-
For those that have been in touch by email, I would love to
hear from you occasionally and I promise to respond. I can
use email far easier than I can ng's.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 13th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews Moore

Good to hear from you!
Barbara in FL

Old October 13th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Cheryl, please know that you're thought about often, and missed a great
deal.

Patti in Seattle

OT - Farewell and Goodbye! Sharon Harper Quilting 6 September 22nd 07 03:12 PM
Goodbye for a while Catherine Milton Needlework 0 March 15th 06 06:31 AM
Goodbye Betsy Ross Quilting 35 September 13th 05 08:23 AM
OT-goodbye to pet Joanne Passmore Quilting 28 June 28th 05 04:00 AM
Goodbye! patrick Doll Houses 15 February 20th 04 08:07 PM