Your polishing grit and walnut shell can be used over and over.

Old December 20th 03, 06:05 PM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:02:37 -0800, vj wrote:

I will be sure to put in something a little extra if he can't stop from paying the shipping.
It will be well worth it. )

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]He can't change what he has already bought, but he can change the one he is bidding on right now.
]When it comes up showing what to pay have him delete the postage amount and enter $0.00 and he won't
]have to pay the extra postage for that item. I changed the insurance to Not Offered on that item. It won't let me revise
]the item, because it has been bidded on or I would have changed it for him. ;( It's ok though...
]Be sure he doesn't pay the postage.

i'm sorry - none of that makes any sense to me - he completed
everything last night. just let it go this time - i'll figure
something out next time.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Harry's Happy Place
http://harryb41.homestead.com/HarrysHappyPlace.html

My Ebay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Old December 20th 03, 06:11 PM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:08:12 -0800, vj wrote:

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]I will be sure to put in something a little extra if he can't stop from paying the shipping.
]It will be well worth it. )

that works.
thank you!

You are very welcome.
Maybe be just a tad early, but:
Merry Christmas!

-----------

Old December 20th 03, 07:36 PM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:35:47 -0800, vj wrote:

Not knocking anyone's product, but I know for a fact... Lorton is the best out there.
Very quiet and will last forever, providing you do not exceed the weight limit.
Come to thin of it: Be sure to weight your load before starting the tumbler or you will burn up the motor.
If it's a 3 pound tumbler.. that means 3 pounds total weight. Not 3 pounds of rocks.
The weight is for:
Tumbler barrel + items + water + grits = 3 pounds.
I use a kitchen food scale to make sure I stay just under the 3 pound limit.
Motor replacements are costly! Weight your load! LOL Sounds like I am on a whale hunt. lol
I have talked enough.

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Raver Moksha"
:

]FYI: eloxite has a Christmas special that ends Jan 1. Item #70-862 is a
]15lb. tumbler for $140.

i have purchased in eloxite in the past.
i was really unhappy with the quality i was getting, so i quit.
i might just check this one out, tho. thanks!

-----------

Old December 20th 03, 08:47 PM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:14:15 -0800, vj wrote:

You are most welcome. I tend to take for granite things which I know and don't
share. As I see things I think and than I can answer. lol
If there are any questions anyone needs answers to or something that may
just seem obvious... please ask. A lot of info in my head... just hard
to get it to come out at times. lol

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

] Be sure to weight your load before starting the tumbler or you will burn up the motor.
]If it's a 3 pound tumbler.. that means 3 pounds total weight. Not 3 pounds of rocks.
]The weight is for:
]Tumbler barrel + items + water + grits = 3 pounds.

now that i didn't realize!
thanks!

-----------

Old December 21st 03, 02:16 AM
Harry

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:32:38 -0800, vj wrote:

You won the auction for the 10 piece and I sent an invoice and removed the shipping charge.
Tell him to be sure to look at the invoice to pay now.
I knew there had to be a way. lol

vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Harry :

]Maybe be just a tad early, but:
]Merry Christmas!

thank you.
and to you and yours.

-----------

Old December 21st 03, 03:42 AM
Harry

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:17:25 GMT, Harry wrote:

Want to see what some of the Paua Jewlery sells for wholesale:
http://www.jewelryfindings-online.co...rch=fromSearch

Unbelievable... I may need to raise my prices. Goodness sakes alive.

Old December 22nd 03, 06:27 PM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
Harry wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:14:15 -0800, vj wrote:

You are most welcome. I tend to take for granite things which I know and don't
share. As I see things I think and than I can answer. lol
If there are any questions anyone needs answers to or something that may
just seem obvious... please ask. A lot of info in my head... just hard
to get it to come out at times. lol

Harry, I have learned more about tumbling from reading your posts here
in the last couple of weeks than I ever knew before. Now I want a rock
tumbler! Lol! Thank you!

--
-Kalera

---------

http://www.beadwife.com
auctions at http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old December 22nd 03, 08:03 PM
Harry

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:27:27 -0800, Kalera Stratton wrote:

In article ,
Harry wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:14:15 -0800, vj wrote:

You are most welcome. I tend to take for granite things which I know and don't
share. As I see things I think and than I can answer. lol
If there are any questions anyone needs answers to or something that may
just seem obvious... please ask. A lot of info in my head... just hard
to get it to come out at times. lol

Harry, I have learned more about tumbling from reading your posts here
in the last couple of weeks than I ever knew before. Now I want a rock
tumbler! Lol! Thank you!

LOL... you are very welcome and I thank you for the kind comments.
It feels good to know I can help when I can.