QS crossstitch

Old August 17th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
巧手十字绣

Default QS crossstitch

福州巧手十*绣坊提供国画精粹(清 上河图全集、长城*巨型图),还有 美的上水风景图,名人*画*精美图 片(可制成光盘);
销售十*绣半成品套件、成品,种类 多,款式新颖能满足不同消费者的需 。已经与多个十*绣厂家建立了长期 关系,经营的套装*乎覆盖整个十* 业内的所有*式;同时还销售福州三宝 之一“牛角梳”欢迎您来电咨询!

本店将以低价位高质量倾力打*网上 零商场。
QQ:326385759
http://shop33796464.taobao.com
Old August 17th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

?
--
Bruce Fletcher
btinternetDOTcomATricardian
Old August 17th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

What langugae is this ????
mirjam
Karen E." wrote:

wrote:
巧手十*绣 wrote:

福州巧手十*绣坊提供国画精粹(清 上河图全集、长城*巨型图),还有 美
的上水风景图,名人*画*精美图片 可制成光盘);
销售十*绣半成品套件、成品,种类 多,款式新颖能满足不同消费者的需 。
已经与多个十*绣厂家建立了长期关 ,经营的套装*乎覆盖整个十*绣业 的
所有*式;同时还销售福州三宝之一“ 角梳”欢迎您来电咨询!

本店将以低价位高质量倾力打*网上 零商场。
QQ:326385759
http://shop33796464.taobao.com

?

Spam.

Old August 17th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille

I think it's computer gibberish !!

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
What langugae is this ????
mirjam
Karen E." wrote:

wrote:
巧手十*绣 wrote:

福州巧手十*绣坊提供国画精粹(清 上河图全集、长城*巨型图),还有 美 的上水风景图,名人*画*精美图片 可制成光盘); 销售十*绣半成品套件、成品,种类 多,款式新颖能满足不同消费者的需 。 已经与多个十*绣厂家建立了长期关 ,经营的套装乎覆盖整个十*绣业 的 所有 式;同时还销售福州三宝之一“牛角梳 ”欢迎您来电咨询! 本店将以低价位高质量倾力打 网上批零商场。 QQ:326385759 http://shop33796464.taobao.com ?Spam.

Old August 17th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

The original was Oriental characters....

Cheryl

On 8/17/06 2:36 PM, in article
, "Lucille"

Old August 17th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
F.James Cripwell

Default OT: Language translation was QS crossstitch

Cheryl Isaak ) writes:
The original was Oriental characters....

Cheryl

I dont want to translate spam, but would it not be nice if one could
just click on an item, and get a crude translation of *any* message.
Anyone have any idea if this is likely to be possible in the foreseeable
future?
Old August 17th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Candy Murphy

Default Language translation was QS crossstitch

"F.James Cripwell" wrote in message

I dont want to translate spam, but would it not be nice if one could
just click on an item, and get a crude translation of *any* message.
Anyone have any idea if this is likely to be possible in the foreseeable
future?

I copied the text and ran it in Babelfish (http://babelfish.altavista.com)
to get this rough translation. You can get the gist, anyway:

The Fuzhou clever artisan cross embroiders the work place to provide the
traditional Chinese painting to be succinct (in Pure Brightness river chart
complete works, the Great Wall and so on giant chart), but also has finely
sails upstream the scenery chart, the celebrity calligraphy and painting and
so on the fine picture (may make compact disc); The sales cross embroiders
the half-finished product set, the end product, the type many, the design is
novel can meet the different consumer's need. Already embroidered the
factory with many crosses to establish the long-term relations, the
management coverall has nearly covered entire cross embroidering industry in
all styles; Simultaneously also sells one of Fuzhou three treasures "?? to
comb" welcome you to come the electricity consultation! This shop high grade
will lean the strength by the low end to make the on-line batch of zero
market.

Candy Murphy

Old August 17th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille

I don't think it came through in Chinese on my computer, but I'll admit I'm
not familiar with Chinese characters on a keyboard.

Old August 18th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Lucille wrote:

I don't think it came through in Chinese on my computer, but I'll admit I'm
not familiar with Chinese characters on a keyboard.

I think you'd have to have the Chinese language pack installed to see it
in Chinese. I just got a string of question marks.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: Getting all the UFOs done, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com