back again!

Old September 7th 03, 01:18 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default back again!

Just goes to show, it doesn't have to be complicated to be great. Gentle
(((hugs))) for your shoulder -how did you do this? We need to know so we can
avoid it. Not an occupational hazard of machine quilting I hope?
Roberta in D

"jules" wrote in message
I don't seem to have had the time to do much at all recently. Then bang I
somehow managed to damage the inner lining of my shoulder blade *ouch*

Put down all projects on the go and gave up. Then yesterday I had a
wonderful few hours with the simplest of quilts. We needed one for a play
pen the in laws had given us. So I went to my stash and picked out a few
bright and wonderful FQ's and left over from other projects and just cut
squares out. 8X8 squares randomly pieced and simple cross hatched

quilting.
Just about to put a binding on it and it's done bar the label. And the

best
of it was so far it was the most enjoyable experience doing something so
quick and simple. The family think it's great and the baby loves it )

think I may have to look for something simpler to do instead of looking at
complicated things. As a beginner I think the reason things don't get
finished to quickly is I am over reaching slightly and almost dreading

doing
some things so back to simple for the meantime I think )

--
Jules

Old September 7th 03, 01:53 PM
jules

Nothing to do with machine quilting fortunately *phew* I have a 23 lb baby
which I always carry with my left arm which is probably why I have problems
with that shoulder! So you can rest easy with your quilting.

Thanks for the gentle hugs. I am fortunate DH is wonderful and helping out
a lot )

--
Jules