Some new pictures.

Old June 23rd 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Some new pictures.

OK...turn down your speakers. I haven't made the exit from Webshots yet.
But I did add a few pictures of recent projects.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257BJpLtu and
the one after it are the blocks I've made for a "One Block Wonder". The
geometric boxes at the right side get "hidden" in the layout when it's all
arranged.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257zEUqpl I'm
putting the binding and label on this one to give as a shower gift this
coming weekend. Hummmm so why am I on the computer?????

As I look through my Webshots albums....I don't think I have all of those
pictures stored elsewhere. I can't figure out a way to retrieve these
either.
--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 23rd 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article Ln60m.157591$DP1.104439@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

OK...turn down your speakers. I haven't made the exit from Webshots yet.
But I did add a few pictures of recent projects.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257BJpLtu and
the one after it are the blocks I've made for a "One Block Wonder". The
geometric boxes at the right side get "hidden" in the layout when it's all
arranged.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257zEUqpl I'm
putting the binding and label on this one to give as a shower gift this
coming weekend. Hummmm so why am I on the computer?????

As I look through my Webshots albums....I don't think I have all of those
pictures stored elsewhere. I can't figure out a way to retrieve these
either.

Wow! Kathyl, the One Block Wonder is gorgeous -- so rich looking! And I
love your pineapple; the quilting really enhances it.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old June 23rd 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Great job! Did you free motion the machine quilting on the pineapple quilt?
It's beautiful!

I'm having the same issues with regard to Webshots. I know there are
several pictures in my account that I no longer have anywhere else. I was
thinking that I could order prints from them, then scan them back into my
computer. Any better ideas? Those commercials are definitely annoying....I
used to think dancing lizards were cute; but not any more! I'm going to
check to see if there's any way we can let Webshots know how many faithful
users they're going to lose.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old June 23rd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

I checked their website, and as a "Free" member, I can only access their
"Top 10 Questions". There is no place to contact them. Also, as a "Free"
member, I can only "surf with ads". The Premium membership removes those
"annoying ads" and allows questions to their Tech Support. Of course, no
where do they mention what the "Premium" membership costs.

Old June 23rd 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

Look at the ads on the right side........ Premium costs $19.99/year.

It's easy to save a picture. Look at the full sizeright clicksave as.

I still get no audio ads and have no intention of moving my pictures.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old June 23rd 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

A local longarm quilter did the quilting on the pineapple quilt.
If you find a way to contact Webshots to let them know about the ads, let us
know! They need to be bombarded with complaints.
I don't mind having the static ads on the site...it looks messy, but they
have to pay bills too.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 23rd 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Hey, thanks so much Mary. I'm so glad you told me how to do this....so I
don't have to ask my husband!!

Old June 23rd 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I'd forgotten about that too! Thanks for the reminder Mary. I've just had
a new "twist"......my computer speakers suddenly went really LOUD! My
volume dial seems to only have off and LOUD! If I go to the volume control
in my systems tray, I can adjust it there. But I usually just used the dial
on my speakers to control the volume. Wierd!!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"maryd" wrote in message
ers2...
You're welcome.

Old June 23rd 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna[_4_]

WOWSY, KJ! Your "One Block Wonder" is just that!!
It has to be one of the most beautiful quilts I have ever
seen...and I've seen a lot.

Just amazed!

Donna
in WA

OK...turn down your speakers. I haven't made the exit from Webshots yet.
But I did add a few pictures of recent projects.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257BJpLtu and
the one after it are the blocks I've made for a "One Block Wonder". The
geometric boxes at the right side get "hidden" in the layout when it's all
arranged.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257zEUqpl I'm
putting the binding and label on this one to give as a shower gift this
coming weekend. Hummmm so why am I on the computer?????

As I look through my Webshots albums....I don't think I have all of those
pictures stored elsewhere. I can't figure out a way to retrieve these
either.
--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM
New pictures from Els Martin Eccles Yarn 31 October 14th 03 02:52 AM
FO, pictures Katherine Burgess Yarn 10 September 18th 03 10:24 PM
New Pictures Shillelagh Yarn 3 August 9th 03 07:06 AM