Breast Cancer/OT

Old April 29th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Breast Cancer/OT

No, it doesn't sound like friend...and the perfect words to friend is from
the song...."you've got a friend" by James Taylor.
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I think my attitude is excellent compared to yesterday when I was in shock
so I am looking at this positive...

Old April 29th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Pat...gosh if she only knew she'd hide her headin the sand right
now....hehehehe...my x-friend that is.
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Carole,
Yeop it's me ..in the past day the more upbeat people are with me...the more
positive I am. I actually slept better last night.
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

A Dorothy Hamill wig....would be me...that cut always suited me.

Old April 29th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I remember you...we all had a kitty fabric swap....a disease I have...I buy
cat fabric all the time now!!

Old April 29th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks Julia...actually my friend bought me a courage necklace and I wore it
to surgery and the nurse made me remove it. I almost cried taking it
off....OR should be sensitive about stuff like that.
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That's why I am here.
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

yeop baby steps for now...
Pami

Old April 29th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"pami" wrote in message
I am sure all you have heard Daniel Powder's song..."Bad Day" well this was
my bad day. I learned I have breast cancer.

Hugs, Pami. As a 17 year (ovarian) cancer survivor, the best advise I could
give you is to keep your spirits up! Don't allow yourself to be surrounded
with dismal, negative people. Find things to laugh about. Force yourself if
necessary. Do little things just for you. Force your family to be upbeat
as well.

Let us know when you need us to perk you up.

Cindy