what's on your Wish List???

Old December 23rd 05, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default what's on your Wish List???

definitely time to quilt. I intend to make serious progress in my WIPs
next week!

Sharon Harper wrote:

Does it have to be quilty? Oh all right! LOL

TIME to quilt is number one. The energy to hand quilt a queen size quilt in
36C heat - phew! A couple of new quilt books for browsing through - Carol
Doak's newie especially.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old December 23rd 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

We also are only getting presents for Sofi. And it is not so much that
we can't afford them (although we are still getting used to the mortgage
being 50% more than our rent used to be, ouch!) but that it makes more
sense like this.... in general we don't pay too much attention to dates,
and we buy stuff when we see what we like. I hate the pressure of having
to find something for person X this very moment (be it a birthday or
Xmas or anniversary)...

Jessamy wrote:

yes I know

I my family the kids get the prezzies and there is one for the house. grown
ups don't get anything now do we give to grownups in the family - it's a
money thing

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

No revised Information list! MRH Yarn 4 December 2nd 05 07:46 PM
The Links List: for newbies and oldbies alike Dr. Sooz Beads 13 June 21st 05 01:07 AM
let the HUG LIST begin....! Queen of Squishies Quilting 25 June 15th 05 12:14 PM
Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?) Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 7th 04 10:41 PM
HUG list definition & invitation (little long) Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 August 31st 03 02:24 PM